Fluorine

Charli XCX

crash rollout/my predictions for 2022

jan - baby single + video

how i’m feeling now doc, maybe charli will be at a premiere?

feb - promo month! something similar to snl hopefully?

march - title track + video, album, tour starts, merch, lyric videos, interviews released etc

april - rina single + video, 

may - final single + video, deluxe album?? :legend:

june - tour ends

july/august - era ends and charli openly discusses her new contract and her new direction or something

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

wasnt ptb made for Little Mix???

i'm guessing it was also considered for britney during the pretty girls (💀) era, she was also working with little mix at the time and they wrote that disastrous forementioned track. i've seen some conversation about pop the balloons going around in britney's fanbase so i'm pretty sure she's linked to this song somehow 

19 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i'm guessing it was also considered for britney during the pretty girls (💀) era, she was also working with little mix at the time and they wrote that disastrous forementioned track. i've seen some conversation about pop the balloons going around in britney's fanbase so i'm pretty sure she's linked to this song somehow 

oops thats news for me wow… interesting. Btw Sophie did her mix for a possible Charli version for her album right?

31 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

I would love to hear britneys vocals on this :crai:

Hey friends! over the past year or so I’ve finally entered my era of not checking this thread 10x a day like I have for (literally) the last 8 years!!!!

anyway— I would still like to keep up with leaks… is there like a google doc / excel sheet I could just bookmark and refresh that keeps all the leaks in recent order? I know of the unreleased masterpost google doc, but since it sorts the songs by year of recording, it’s so hard to find what has leaked since I last checked!

H0bDaqU.gif

5 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Hey friends! over the past year or so I’ve finally entered my era of not checking this thread 10x a day like I have for (literally) the last 8 years!!!!

anyway— I would still like to keep up with leaks… is there like a google doc / excel sheet I could just bookmark and refresh that keeps all the leaks in recent order? I know of the unreleased masterpost google doc, but since it sorts the songs by year of recording, it’s so hard to find what has leaked since I last checked!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=423374599

:hairflip:

edit: oh wait this is probably the same thing you were talking about :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

28 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=423374599

:hairflip:

edit: oh wait this is probably the same thing you were talking about :toofloppy:

it is haha, thank you though! Maybe a better question would be is there a list somewhere of what has leaked in like the past year? :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif