Fluorine

Charli XCX

Warm is perhaps one of her greatest songs lyrically and sonically and i’ve yet to see her top it. when you really listen to that song and take it in and VIBE with it….oh my GOD its just immaculate and takes you to heaven. unbelievably euphoric, HAIM on it was a choice, but a choice i will live with

6 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

1. True Romance 

2. vroom vroom

3. number1angel

4. hifn

5. pop2

6. super ultra 

7. heartbreaks 

8. sucker 

9. charli 

im not counting xcx world because i don't think it's fair and a lot of my fondness may come from it being shelved. 

oh and superlove is her best song followed by babygirl, need ur luv, and stay away ( i have a tattoo/ my insta handle are lyrics from :crai:

your top3 is so tasty🥵 actually the same 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

1. True Romance 

2. vroom vroom

3. number1angel

4. hifn

5. pop2

6. super ultra 

7. heartbreaks 

8. sucker 

9. charli 

im not counting xcx world because i don't think it's fair and a lot of my fondness may come from it being shelved. 

oh and superlove is her best song followed by babygirl, need ur luv, and stay away ( i have a tattoo/ my insta handle are lyrics from :crai:

XCX World doesn’t feel like a charli album to me at all, it’s a very stereotypically hyper feminine album and just clashed with her image to me. 

seems in retrospect like another pop girl album 

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

XCX World doesn’t feel like a charli album to me at all, it’s a very stereotypically hyper feminine album and just clashed with her image to me. 

xcx world seems like her artpop - almost like the thesis of charli XCX the pop star but not necessarily the person

pop 2, charli & hifn are definitely more authentic to charli the person

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif