Fluorine

Charli XCX

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, a happy gay holds a copy of this beauty :cryney2: 

Spoiler

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

02.jpg

"100" is the 2015 song produced by SOPHIE and The Arcade not the "Hurting Me" from 2017-8, added as a bonus track to this extensively used tracklist lol.

Also, shoutout to our bestie KallumLavigne for the back cover, it looks great :flutter: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, a happy gay holds a copy of this beauty :cryney2: 

Reveal hidden contents

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

02.jpg

Also, shoutout to our bestie KallumLavigne for the back cover, it looks great :flutter: 

and then they returned to the store because that tracklist is whack

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Reveal hidden contents

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

02.jpg

What the fuck did they do to the tracklist, omg. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

and then they returned to the store because that tracklist is whack

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

What the fuck did they do to the tracklist, omg. 

wait isn't that the "commonly accepted" tracklist that everyone was using a couple years ago with 100 tacked onto the end

like why is it terrible i'm slow :toofunny:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wait isn't that the "commonly accepted" tracklist that everyone was using a couple years ago with 100 tacked onto the end

without 100 yeah that was one of the early drafts for the tracklist

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hide contents

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

02.jpg

let me just point this out: Hannah and AG did a hell of a job with the aesthetic for this era. We will NEVER have this again, one of the most saddest things about the XCX era for me is that they snapped so hard with imagery, sound and theme however it was ahead of its time… indeed her artpop era

does anyone use a different xcx world tracklist other than that early draft one :hooker:

Spoiler

this is mine 

1. come to my party
  2. girls night out (pete tong demo)
  3. good girls
  4. bounce
  5. no angel (tropical demo)
  6. paris
  7. boys [included only because it was supposed to be single #2]
  8. down like woah
  9. die 4
  10. i wanna be with u
  11. can you hear me?
  12. waterfall
  13. daddy knows
  14. after the afterparty

taxi & round and round are part of a 3rd mixtape i made called l3ak that's mainly based on the 2018 droplet singles aesthetic / sessions

queen lizzy is part of a xcx world outtakes album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

does anyone use a different xcx world tracklist other than that early draft one :hooker:

Hide contents

this is mine 

1. come to my party
  2. girls night out (pete tong demo)
  3. good girls
  4. bounce
  5. no angel (tropical demo)
  6. paris
  7. boys [included only because it was supposed to be single #2]
  8. down like woah
  9. die 4
  10. i wanna be with u
  11. can you hear me?
  12. waterfall
  13. daddy knows
  14. after the afterparty

taxi & round and round are part of a 3rd mixtape i made called l3ak that's mainly based on the 2018 droplet singles aesthetic / sessions

queen lizzy is part of a xcx world outtakes album

if im not mistaken someone posted another draft for the album (a 2017 version of it, without Taxi and a few songs but with Boys added to it) + it was claimed original at the time but I didnt pay much attention  to it but if someone finds in here it will be nice 

21 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

without 100 yeah that was one of the early drafts for the tracklist

That tracklist is fake. It's not an actual draft 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

47 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no...its an ugly tracklist...to start with, come to my party should not open the album

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i've seen a lot of criticism on CTMP being an opener by several people on this thread, so don't mind me asking but where do y'all put it? like fr, i can't envision it being anywhere else in the tracklist. it's the perfect album opener for me and it sets the mood for track 2 (which we all know is BOUNCE :bored:)

49 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i've seen a lot of criticism on CTMP being an opener by several people on this thread, so don't mind me asking but where do y'all put it? like fr, i can't envision it being anywhere else in the tracklist. it's the perfect album opener for me and it sets the mood for track 2 (which we all know is BOUNCE :bored:)

gno is obviously track 1 and CTMP is track 2....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1