12. Queen Lizzy
  13. Boys
  14. After The After Party

10 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Take it or leave it, XCX World was never fully-realised

but allowing Waterfall to be scrapped hurts

It should've been a monthly single :cryney2: 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Bloom for you did clarify there was a hypothetical tracklist, can someone remember this.

Was it ever revealed? I remember a few rumours about tracklists but they ended up being made up apparently, so I wonder if there was ever one floating around. It could give us an idea of how Charli pictured the album at some point

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Was it ever revealed? I remember a few rumours about tracklists but they ended up being made up apparently, so I wonder if there was ever one floating around. It could give us an idea of how Charli pictured the album at some point

i know there was never an tracklist officially revealed but people incl me seem to remember a leaked tracklist different to the common one that seems to be the "official" tracklist

also there was a leaked plan made by ag cook or someone affiliated that also had contenders for the tracklist written on it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i know there was never an tracklist officially revealed but people incl me seem to remember a leaked tracklist different to the common one that seems to be the "official" tracklist

also there was a leaked plan made by ag cook or someone affiliated that also had contenders for the tracklist written on it

Oh... I remember that, by the time we got the AG Cook 2016 file where he mentioned things like the XCX Towers, the Charli's Never Ending Wardrobe and the Vroom Vroom Car Workshop (among other things), I found this one:

1. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
  2. Daddy Knows
  3. Good Girls
  4. This Is the Moment
  5. What You Gonna Do Now
  6. Girls Night Out
  7. Waterfall
  8. Heartbeat
  9. The One I Die 4
  10. Down Like Whoa
  11. Queen Lizzy
  12. Can You Hear Me
  13. I Wanna Be with U

But I wouldn't be able to tell if it's official. It includes Daddy Knows and another unleaked song (What You Gonna Do Now), but it missing ATAP, No Angel, Boys (which is later than this I think) and CTMP made me skeptical about it lol.

He mentions Bounce and Daddy Knows.

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Oh... I remember that, by the time we got the AG Cook 2016 file where he mentioned things like the XCX Towers, the Charli's Never Ending Wardrobe and the Vroom Vroom Car Workshop (among other things), I found this one:

2. Daddy Knows
  3. Good Girls
  4. This Is the Moment
  5. What You Gonna Do Now
  6. Girls Night Out
  7. Waterfall
  8. Heartbeat
  9. The One I Die 4
  10. Down Like Whoa
  11. Queen Lizzy
  12. Can You Hear Me
  13. I Wanna Be with U

But I wouldn't be able to tell if it's official. It includes Daddy Knows and another unleaked song (What You Gonna Do Now), but it missing ATAP, No Angel, Boys (which is later than this I think) and CTMP made me skeptical about it lol.

He mentions Bounce and Daddy Knows.

BlackoutZone talked about this one; it’s not so much a tracklist but rather a quick draft Charli put together. Here’s what BlackoutZone said about it:

Spoiler

The "draft tracklist from June 2016" is not really an actual tracklist either, the album was still heavily worked on, but Charli's manager asked her, just to have an idea, IF an album was to be released now what would be the tracklist, so she pieced it together to have something as for that day. Also at that time Bounce was solo

Y'all can go on and on about "storylines" or "sonically this and that" but ctmp flops as the second track. Like, it in no universe has a second track vibe. Gno however could fit as either and therefore is the second track out of the two y'all's minds are so ugly..

XPo3CNC.jpg

31 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

2. Daddy Knows
  3. Good Girls
  4. This Is the Moment
  5. What You Gonna Do Now
  6. Girls Night Out
  7. Waterfall
  8. Heartbeat
  9. The One I Die 4
  10. Down Like Whoa
  11. Queen Lizzy
  12. Can You Hear Me
  13. I Wanna Be with U

21 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Here's what BlackoutZone said about it:

The "draft tracklist from June 2016" is not really an actual tracklist either, the album was still heavily worked on, but Charli's manager asked her, just to have an idea, IF an album was to be released now what would be the tracklist, so she pieced it together to have something as for that day. Also at that time Bounce was solo

This tracklist is the most official one that we know about and I think the only real one that leaked

I said this on the last page but just a reminder the most well-known XCX3 tracklist that BFY posted which included Taxi is completely fake :creep: it conflicts from what Charli confirmed about the album in late 2016

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Kurt said:

Do y’all prefer Heartbeat or Can You Hear Me?

I honestly find Heartbeat better in every way :popcorn: Such a beautiful song.

I like both but in my opinion Can You Hear Me is better. There's just something to Heartbeat that feels missing, can't point my finger on what's that. But it would make a cute bonus track I guess :true: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I like both but in my opinion Can You Hear Me is better. There's just something to Heartbeat that feels missing, can't point my finger on what's that. But it would make a cute bonus track I guess :true: 

Well actually, I would agree that the chorus of Heartbeat is a little undercooked… but the rest of the song is so damn good! :true:

i just did some real archaeology through the thread - i swear searching through this thread is HELL

this is part of the XCX manifesto made by ag cook (this is only an excerpt from it)

Spoiler

17LiQvv.png

quote from a blackoutzone post (originally shared by The Boss):

Spoiler
On 2/7/2021 at 1:25 PM, TheBoss said:

BlackoutZone shared this huge info post on ATRL:

"The amount of misinformation that is being spread lately from clueless users, wish someone else came to clarify, but I guess everyone gets tired at some point... 

This is not an actual album campaign. In early album stages AG Cook was asked to come up with a visual plan for the era, he called it XCX Manifesto and wrote it all by himself and presented as his art direction for XCX3. It was never 100% finalized although they based some of the visuals on it, cause it was cool. That leaked picture is just a small part of whole thing AG Cook wrote originally. The album was not called XCX either, it was an idea and a placeholder name they used just like XCX World, but XCX World absolutely felt like an actual contender to me.

The "draft tracklist from June 2016" is not really an actual tracklist either, the album was still heavily worked on, but Charli's manager asked her, just to have an idea, IF an album was to be released now what would be the tracklist, so she pieced it together to have something as for that day. Also at that time Bounce was solo :ryan2:

Things started taking real shape when in late 2016 when Spike Stent, popular mixing engineer got requested and paid to mix Charli's album or more exactly 12 songs. Shortly after 12 got narrowed to 9 for unknown reasons and that's exactly what happened. Spike mixed and mastered the following songs by november 2016:

After The Afterparty - which was ready earlier and already released

Can You Hear Me?

Die 4

Down Like Wow

Girls Night Out

Good Girls

I Wanna Be With You

Queen Lizzy

Waterfall

And this is literally why and how they leaked. Spike got hacked and the songs got spread (along with the stems which somehow still stay unleaked to this day). They would not pay him for mastering the songs if they weren't meant to be released. The mystery remains in 3 remaining tracks and why would they get pulled just shortly after Spike got booked for mixing of 12 songs. Since it's unlikely that Charli would cut the album to length of 9 songs it's more probable that she decided to do some last minute changes or adjustments. One of the 3 songs would for sure be Bounce and HERE is where Kyary probably steps in and the song was possibly not ready for mastering yet, cause maybe Kyary hasn't provided all the vocals yet? Maybe they were simply still working on it, on figuring out the bridge or ad libs or God knows what. That's why the Bounce she performed on Kimmel isn't necessarily final final, it's simply the last version she managed to get ready FOR the performance. The remaining 2 songs are unknown to me, most probably want to accept that it's Taxi and Come to My Party, but that seems unlikely, Taxi was never a ready song during that time and they had some issues with releasing it, I honestly don't remember what was it exactly. I hope we will find out one day. The 3 songs and "issues" with them must have been crucial and time consuming, maybe that's why we got N1A to feed us while we wait :matty: Maybe one of the songs to be in was actually No Angel since at some point she tried to get multiple different features to jump on it, but it didn't work out with any, no idea.

Some other things that I saw being mixed up here and there:

Paint the Town is a 2018 song by EasyFun

HBHG was never meant to be released or even finished

The recently leaked Sticky is not a 2020 rework but 2020 rework still exists

Real Friend was still being work on last year, but more recently rewritten by Raye and re-recorded with different lyrics

Problematic Song is just called Pop It

Both 100 by Jack & Coke and Real Love are from 2017

That's on my side, do what you want with that, I wish everything was released and we would have more clarity from the START. "

and another quote from blackoutzone (also shared by The Boss)

Spoiler
On 2/7/2021 at 2:30 PM, TheBoss said:

A bit more info:

"Question: I’m assuming Real Love is from the same sessions as Porsche/Million/Champion, making it a Pop 2 outtake, right? But do you know the specific month 100, Never Felt Better and Thrills are from? Because I think they might be some of the first songs she made after finishing Pop 2, meaning they could be some of the earliest Charli sessions (if they could even be called “album sessions” yet)? Or is that wrong?

Also, you mentioned scrapped features on No Angel... is there any truth to No Angel feat. Jay Park? Cause that was an old rumour in mid 2017 lmao (before we even knew he was on Pop 2).

BOZ: Since Real Love was produced by King Henry - yes! Speaking of, Million almost made it to Pop 2 as MO featuring, I believe a version with her verse hasn't leaked?

Never Felt Better and Thrills are right after Pop 2, december 2017

I need to check on 100, but definitely 2017

I can't confirm it myself, but according to Dennis and Bloom - yes one of the collaborators on No Angel was to be Jay Park

EDIT: leaked 100 is September 2017 - Jack & Coke, cowritten by Noonie Bao."

I guess most of you will have to make a few tweaks on your unreleased albums lol

edit: also since these posts another song called 100 leaked but from 2015 produced by sophie - i know @EXODUS and @Glitter Boy were talking about it a few posts ago

basically confirmed songs (at some point)

• After The Afterparty [lead single / confirmed by BlackoutZone]
  • Boys [second single]
  • Can You Hear Me? [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Die 4 [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Down Like Woah [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Girls Night Out [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Good Girls [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • I Wanna Be With You [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Queen Lizzy [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Waterfall [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Bounce [performed on jimmy kimmel / confirmed by BlackoutZone & XCX Manifesto / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Daddy Knows [confirmed in XCX Manifesto / part of early draft tracklist]
  • This Is The Moment [part of early draft tracklist]
  • What You Gonna Do Now [part of early draft tracklist]
  • Heartbeat [part of early draft tracklist]
  • Come To My Party [confirmed in Fader cover story - thanks @Kurt]
  • No Angel [confirmed by Charli]

Hey Boy Hey Girl was confirmed to NOT be on it by BlackoutZone

Taxi was confirmed to NOT be on it by Charli - thanks @Kurt

please share thoughts :kiss:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

• Boys [second single]
  • I Wanna Be With You [part of spike stent leak / part of early draft tracklist]
  • Bounce [performed on jimmy kimmel / confirmed by BlackoutZone & XCX Manifesto / part of early draft tracklist]

Taxi & Come To My Party are speculation, but there seems to be a consensus that Taxi was probably scrapped?

Come To My Party was confirmed in her Fader cover story from 2016!

She said Taxi was scrapped after performing it at the Exchange show.

44 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i just did some real archaeology through the thread - i swear searching through this thread is HELL

this is part of the XCX manifesto made by ag cook (this is only an excerpt from it)

Reveal hidden contents

17LiQvv.png

quote from a blackoutzone post (originally shared by The Boss):

Reveal hidden contents

and another quote from blackoutzone (also shared by The Boss)

Reveal hidden contents

edit: also since these posts another song called 100 leaked but from 2015 produced by sophie - i know @EXODUS and @Glitter Boy were talking about it a few posts ago

Doing God's work! It is a true mess trying to scroll back in this thread, thanks for compiling this info.

Yes, there are two 100, The 2015 was made during the sessions for this album, and another 100 was made with Jack & Coke in 2017. 

34 minutes ago, the ocean said:

• Boys [second single]
  • Come To My Party [confirmed in Fader cover story - thanks @Kurt]

Taxi was confirmed to NOT be on it by Charli at her Exchange show - thanks @Kurt

please share thoughts :kiss:

I'd say this the ones from the early draft tracklist fit less with the ones from the Spike Stent leak + no idea how WYGDN sounds, and I was never a fan of Daddy Knows lol. I'm keeping No Angel and Taxi for sentimental value only lol, although now I know NA was not completely in at times, and Taxi was always scrapped after its performance.

I feel like, using only confirmed tracks, this could do:

1. Come to My Party
  2. Girls Night Out
  3. Good Girls
  4. Bounce
  5. Daddy Knows Unleaked
  6. Boys
  7. Down Like Whoa
  8. The One I Die 4
  9. I Wanna Be with U
  10. Can You Hear Me
  11. Waterfall
  12. Queen Lizzy
  13. After the Afterparty
  14. This Is the Moment Bonus track
  15. Heartbeat Bonus track
  16. What You Gonna Do Now Unleaked / bonus track

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Doing God's work! It is a true mess trying to scroll back in this thread, thanks for compiling this info.

Yes, there are two 100, The 2015 was made during the sessions for this album, and another 100 was made with Jack & Coke in 2017. 

I'd say this the ones from the early draft tracklist fit less with the ones from the Spike Stent leak + no idea how WYGDN sounds, and I was never a fan of Daddy Knows lol. I'm keeping No Angel and Taxi for sentimental value only lol, although now I know NA was not completely in at times, and Taxi was always scrapped after its performance.

1. Come to My Party
  2. Girls Night Out
  3. Good Girls
  4. Bounce
  5. Daddy Knows Unleaked
  6. Boys
  7. Down Like Whoa
  8. The One I Die 4
  9. I Wanna Be with U
  10. Can You Hear Me
  11. Waterfall
  12. Queen Lizzy
  13. After the Afterparty

great tracklisting but i feel like boys wouldnt have fit on xcx world if it was released

Roman

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

1. Come to My Party
  2. Girls Night Out
  3. Good Girls
  4. Bounce
  5. Daddy Knows Unleaked
  6. Boys
  7. Down Like Whoa
  8. The One I Die 4
  9. I Wanna Be with U
  10. Can You Hear Me
  11. Waterfall
  12. Queen Lizzy
  13. After the Afterparty

@Kurt just confirmed a post back that Charli did say that No Angel was going to be on the album but it was most likely a later addition (like Boys was)