Fluorine

Charli XCX

Boyfriend is so underrated. It reminds me of baby Charli.. like imagine it on her first album 14… it SLAPS. The lyrics are so cheesy & her delivery is so cute!! Her voice sounds SO CUTE. THE PIANO IN THE CHORUS. :trisha:

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, Foxes said:

need her to bring out some sucker tracks that aren't boom clap or break the rules for us #SuckerWarriors

WE SCREAM WE YELL WE MARCH!!

Some of these songs really deserve some attention :true: Need Ur Luv, Body of My Own, Caught In the Middle, Sucker... go girl :gurl: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Foxes said:

need her to bring out some sucker tracks that aren't boom clap or break the rules for us #SuckerWarriors

WE SCREAM WE YELL WE MARCH!!

A Crash remix of Doing It

13 hours ago, the ocean said:

i’m gonna give charli the benefit of the doubt but i’m gonna avoid caroline unless there’s a fairly unanimous acceptance from black people towards any apology she gives or has given

How braindead is this? Aren't you able to think with your head? 

If only a small amount of these efforts in calling out missteps were given to fight the real racists, homophobes, transphobes... The thing is racism is systemic, nobody's morally superior, we all got the stink on us and this has become a race in moral superiority. And I just don't understand why most of these cancelings are directed towards allies who are clearly in good faith. One thing is to educate someone, Who May have perpetuated a bad behaviour out of sheer ignorance or stupidity and teaching them the errors of their way. The other is canceling people Who are clearly not racist and isolate the community more and more. Look what they did to Lindsay Ellis or EVEN Contrapoints.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Some of these songs really deserve some attention :true: Need Ur Luv, Body of My Own, Caught In the Middle, Sucker... go girl :gurl: 

omg I missssss BOMO live the energy of that song is so good

3 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

It’s not a good week this Friday as it will be crowded and I imagine the Weeknd will have a lot of songs. Hopefully it’s later this month. 

its charli no one is gonna care but her fans either way so why bother? 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

its charli no one is gonna care but her fans either way so why bother? 

I could see Baby being played on the radio/streaming/becoming a TikTok. The problem with New Shapes is how it’s off beat and it’s too hard for the locals to casually follow. So I guess my point is, we’re getting the whole album in 2.5 months so I’m hoping for the best commercial success. 

8 hours ago, xlanax said:

How braindead is this? Aren't you able to think with your head? 

If only a small amount of these efforts in calling out missteps were given to fight the real racists, homophobes, transphobes... The thing is racism is systemic, nobody's morally superior, we all got the stink on us and this has become a race in moral superiority. And I just don't understand why most of these cancelings are directed towards allies who are clearly in good faith. One thing is to educate someone, Who May have perpetuated a bad behaviour out of sheer ignorance or stupidity and teaching them the errors of their way. The other is canceling people Who are clearly not racist and isolate the community more and more. Look what they did to Lindsay Ellis or EVEN Contrapoints.

Questi americani...:flop: