Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Is Good Ones just gonna be that slow burn hit that climbs higher and higher as the album keeps rolling out?

Is that even a thing that happens? lol

you know, im starting to think it will be. cuz especially if Baby gets some recognition, which i think it will because that beat is probably one of the sickest Charli has ever done, more people will see that Good Ones is apart of her discography and be like WOW. look at Cold Heart. that song wasnt doing anything till about 2 months ago and it came out way back in August. so who knows! 

25 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Is Good Ones just gonna be that slow burn hit that climbs higher and higher as the album keeps rolling out?

it definitely could - that’s kinda what happened w levitating! right when it was released as a single it did sorta okay but ended up going recurrent on radio, but a few months later went top 10 on the hot 100, went #1 on pop radio, etc

of course i don’t expect good ones to do numbers like THAT, but it defff has potential to keep growing, esp if she does end up performing it on snl soon

Really want some tour files to surface next .. that Vroom Vroom mix with the intro that she used to play back in 2019 is insane... and I Don't Wanna Know with the guitar solo:gclap:
also wonder if people have Charli and A. G.'s demo of 'Pillow Fight' by Iggy Azalea, would be interesting to hear how that song started out and how old it is.

4 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Tove Lo released Habits in March 2013, it didn’t reach #3 on the hot 100 until November 2014. Same with Lady Gaga and Just Dance it was released April 2008 it took until January 2009 for it to hit #1.

5 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

Really want some tour files to surface next .. that Vroom Vroom mix with the intro that she used to play back in 2019 is insane... and I Don't Wanna Know with the guitar solo:gclap:
also wonder if people have Charli and A. G.'s demo of 'Pillow Fight' by Iggy Azalea, would be interesting to hear how that song started out and how old it is.

WHAT? They were not involved in the creation of that song as far as I'm concerned :wat: where is that info coming from?

EDIT: Wait, I apparently live in a cave. Let me do a lil research real quick :quote: Okay, apparently they both are credited in Spotify - but nowhere else... could that be a mistake? I'm confused now :crossed: 

It's weird. The only register I found from Pillow Fight has an "unknown writer" and puts CupcakKe (:wtf2:) as co-writer... but there are chances that the Charli and AG involvement are true - only because I've found songs from that album to be registered with more co-writers than those shown in Spotify or the iTunes downloaded files' metadata (so far I found Peach Body, Sirens and NYE all three with at least two more co-writers).

IN CONCLUSION - I haven't found anything solid, but I never heard about Charli and AG being involved in the song. I'll keep an eye open lol.

EDIT 2: Iggy tweeted it was a Spotify issue, as neither Charli or AG co-wrote nor produced the song.

"from spotify: 
working on this now. 
It’s not in our system manually, 
so it may have come from an AI Spotify uses. 
So I guess that’s that"

(Sept 8 2021)

Sorry for the essay :cuteface: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Tove Lo released Habits in March 2013, it didn’t reach #3 on the hot 100 until November 2014. Same with Lady Gaga and Just Dance it was released April 2008 it took until January 2009 for it to hit #1.

good ones is not habits or just dance tho

Charli taking about being excited for the tour on her stories 😍 I can’t get over the fact I’ll be able to walk to and from her Norwich show after travelling to Paris, Berlin and Taylor Swifts concert to be able to see her. Although the first time I saw her was in Norwich at a festival. It’s full circle for me. 

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I love Good Ones! Just a casual listener every now and then, good luck 🍀 to her new album (+ cycle) :party:

btw if you’re not familiar with her unreleased discography it’s excellent (particularly the patrik berger sucker outtakes, xcx world sessions & the 2018-2019 charli outtakes) and i would also recommend several songs as well

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

btw if you’re not familiar with her unreleased discography it’s excellent (particularly the patrik berger sucker outtakes, xcx world sessions & the 2018-2019 charli outtakes) and i would also recommend several songs as well

Thank you for the suggestions! I know she has a MOUND of unre so it's hard to know where to start, if one wishes to do so. Def gonna check that out....allegedly :popcorn:

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Thank you for the suggestions! I know she has a MOUND of unre so it's hard to know where to start, if one wishes to do so. Def gonna check that out....allegedly :popcorn:

there’s allegedly a link a couple pages back :mj:

also her unreleased is about on level if not worse than lana’s in terms of how much there is

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

WHAT? They were not involved in the creation of that song as far as I'm concerned :wat: where is that info coming from?

EDIT: Wait, I apparently live in a cave. Let me do a lil research real quick :quote: Okay, apparently they both are credited in Spotify - but nowhere else... could that be a mistake? I'm confused now :crossed: 

It's weird. The only register I found from Pillow Fight has an "unknown writer" and puts CupcakKe (:wtf2:) as co-writer... but there are chances that the Charli and AG involvement are true - only because I've found songs from that album to be registered with more co-writers than those shown in Spotify or the iTunes downloaded files' metadata (so far I found Peach Body, Sirens and NYE all three with at least two more co-writers).

IN CONCLUSION - I haven't found anything solid, but I never heard about Charli and AG being involved in the song. I'll keep an eye open lol.

EDIT 2: Iggy tweeted it was a Spotify issue, as neither Charli or AG co-wrote nor produced the song.

"from spotify: 
working on this now. 
It’s not in our system manually, 
so it may have come from an AI Spotify uses. 
So I guess that’s that"

(Sept 8 2021)

Sorry for the essay :cuteface: 

Helppp Spotify are hella wrong for that

thank you for getting to the bottom of this!

49 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ARE YOU A BAD GIRL?

DO YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE?

DO YOU RIDE AROUND THE CITY WITH YOUR WHOLE CREW?

DO YOU LIKE FAST CARS?

DO YOU DRIVE SUBARUS?

ARE YOU A BAD GIRL?

JUST LIKE LUCY LIU?

:hairflip:

The way this and I'm Done turned out to be the new Taxi...