Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i wonder what the set design will be for tour………….the lighting for charli tour was immaculate. 

i want a car on the stage :worship: 

A white corvette, on the hood crawling About, whipping hair during Good Ones, With a very dirty electric guitar playing, red lights flashing, but she’s not wearing heals to protect the vette :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i wonder what the set design will be for tour………….the lighting for charli tour was immaculate. 

i want a car on the stage :worship: 

Between the lighting and Charli’s presence, it wasn’t until she invited the local queens onto stage that I realised she was on stage on her own. As funny as that guy recreating Charli’s live performance is, she’s very entertaining. She bummed Henry in the face during I Love It and of course said “I thought this song was big in Germany” 😂 The cubes were iconic. 

18 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

I was thinking about what her upcoming live show might be actually, earlier today. I wonder if she will tour with musicians this time since she featured live musicians on Fallon, and was going to on SNL… 🤔

Charli hasn’t cared about musicianship since sucker, Love her but musician wise she is lazy. 

She used to produce her own demos and shit. 
she’ll make some excuse about how she’s really playing into the idea of manufactured pop stars and is in the point of her career where backing tracks played on a cassette add creativity. No bass players allowed 

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Charli hasn’t cared about musicianship since sucker, Love her but musician wise she is lazy. 

she’ll make some excuse about how she’s really playing into the idea of manufactured pop stars and is in the point of her career where backing tracks played on a cassette add creativity. No bass players allowed 

what :lolliney:

45 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what :lolliney:

Let me get it straight- Songwriting is nigh intact-

im not trashing the music neither-however 

Tours have been the same for years and she has no impact on any production choices on her records or the sound besides selecting who’s she thinks is best. 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

she's just trying to put this album out as soon as possible to end this contract since this is her last one so she's like: yeah, fuck it whatever im being the manufactured pop star now for this last record, good? Good.

just relax i guess

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

29 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

she's just trying to put this album out as soon as possible to end this contract since this is her last one so she's like: yeah, fuck it whatever im being the manufactured pop star now for this last record, good? Good.

just relax i guess

I am being a bit an*l tbh. Excited for talented legend album.

49 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

she has no impact on any production choices on her records or the sound besides selecting who’s she thinks is best. 

how do you even come to that conclusion….

so what do you think, in your opinion, charli should/should’ve done with her records? :sideeye:

24 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

how do you even come to that conclusion….

so what do you think, in your opinion, charli should/should’ve done with her records? :sideeye:

From what I gather from her interviews post TR-she has a specific decade or producer in mind and writes over their production specifically. 

or in the case of some songs like good ones 2018 and up, she’ll add some verses of her own and hum the melody to her lyrics to see if they match.

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

From what I gather from her interviews post TR-she has a specific decade or producer in mind and writes over their production specifically. 

or in the case of some songs like good ones 2018 and up, she’ll add some verses of her own and hum the melody to her lyrics to see if they match.

Uh, no... to insinuate she's been lazy is so off-base it's not even funny.

BzhmW.png

11 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

that’s just…not true :sass:

tbh. why do we care if she has a heavy hand in production or songwriting. like…? she makes good music and we like listening to it, it’s not that deep, who cares 

we know she CAN do those things and she’s good at it, but at this point in her career i think she’s more than allowed to let other people do things