Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, andruexcx said:

i dont even understand how do you know she’s announcing it today🗿 and its already 9:53 in LA and like 1 pm in the afternoon in New York like whats the move there

lol it’s not depends on me. This was the first and the last time I’ve shared this info cause I don’t want anyone to blame me for expectations. 

10 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

i mean honestly Fancy is the only MV that I would actually say looks like an MV with a progression, a storyline, artistic references and direction, etc.

like, an MV like they did them in the 90s/early 00s.

the rest of her videography is just her doing random things while lip syncing to the camera

its an iconic music video but you (ha ha), good ones, gone, and 1999 are really iconic also. fancy tributes clueless, you ha ha is tumblr nostalgia, 1999 is 90's tribute n general, good ones is kinda 80's ish vibe and gone has great performance

Roman

5 minutes ago, xlanax said:

No but seriously, who cares about videos anymore? I think that lately what matters is most "the aesthetic" of an era or album, and the video format can certainly help to convey it but it's not the only thing. 

But the good ones video is everything :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, andruexcx said:

i know its only 12:30 but like…i certainly dont expect an announcement anytime after now🧍‍♂️thanks for nothing

Maybe you should be grateful that a person even shared any info. This info is not something very reliable but Charli can change her plans in literal seconds so calm down... 

3 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Maybe you should be grateful that a person even shared any info. This info is not something very reliable but Charli can change her plans in literal seconds so calm down... 

shut up