Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Is this an early version of Beg For You?

im literally convincing myself that they sound alike because I can’t stop thinking about this snippet

No. It’s different song. 

I think charli’s label are aware of how thirsty people get for her music which is why they’re doing such a slow delayed release but at this point it’s not even creating anticipation/buzz it’s just killing the vibe and getting boring …

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

1 hour ago, Dima said:

it's true. sampling a 2000's hit. she'll reveal something more with single release.

2:48

hey bestie what did we say about letting charli run the campaign and announce her stuff on her terms this is not your job 

X----into me, into you----X

On 1/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, evalionisameme said:

Nothing could save New Shapes, Charli was doing charity service with that snl performance 

An honest stan !

New Shapes should've been nothing but an album track, at a push a promo single. Atlantic really let her waste a music video budget & SNL slot on that song, they've lost their touch.

Good Ones was the song they should've put more money into, it's a shame it wasn't pushed in the UK or US more. Could've been her next hit following 1999 / OUT OUT.

38 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

No, that would ruin her chart positions. Considering she's got so many vinyl variants she might have a shot at going top 10 in the UK

music not the bling-uh

i always let the good ones

go

44 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Good Ones was the song they should've put more money into, it's a shame it wasn't pushed in the UK or US more. Could've been her next hit following 1999 / OUT OUT.

yeah they should’ve pushed more but it’s rising on the us charts so there’s still a chance

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif