Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, number1angel said:

I wonder whether this is the official cover or just a placeholder because isn’t this an old photoshoot?

I hope so… her & Rina look too beautiful for them not to use one of those shots as the single cover 

no cuz this is super smart :hdu:

OUT OUT is played on the radio so much and songs like this do really well these times. It slaps and it’s gonna bring a lot of traffic towards Charli and CRASH 

4 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

An honest stan !

New Shapes should've been nothing but an album track, at a push a promo single. Atlantic really let her waste a music video budget & SNL slot on that song, they've lost their touch.

Good Ones was the song they should've put more money into, it's a shame it wasn't pushed in the UK or US more. Could've been her next hit following 1999 / OUT OUT.

new shapes WAS a promo single - which is why it was 1. not sent to radio and 2. had a much much lower budget mv 

also unpopular opinion but i actually like new shapes a lot as a single, it’s repetitive and catchy which is great (also the snl slot makes sense, most pre-album snl performances are lead+promo)

good ones is still getting more play in the US (it’s already at a higher radio chart position than 1999 ever was here), i’m pretty sure SNL was the labels way of Majorly boosting it on radio but alas… postponed 

Just now, brandon said:

new shapes WAS a promo single - which is why it was 1. not sent to radio and 2. had a much much lower budget mv 

also unpopular opinion but i actually like new shapes a lot as a single, it’s repetitive and catchy which is great (also the snl slot makes sense, most pre-album snl performances are lead+promo)

good ones is still getting more play in the US (it’s already at a higher radio chart position than 1999 ever was here), i’m pretty sure SNL was the labels way of Majorly boosting it on radio but alas… postponed 

i work retail and recently went to a different brand, and have heard Good Ones on each company’s playlist for the stores

negAbhB.png

Also can I just say… OBSESSED w the photoshoots this era, i just wish the single covers included the featured artists 😭

also unfortunately not feeling this new snippet as much as i thought i would :deadbanana: