Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, number1angel said:

BC3-DC73-F-24-C1-448-C-8341-007-EF5-BF54what do we think girlies. Real?

for some reason i have a feeling yuck is the oneohtrix track i cannot shake that feeling for the life of me

also bad girl sounds kinda fake

overall IT COULD BE REAL the above is just based on feelings and just based off of facts the tracklist could definitely be correct 

lowkey hoping it’s not though because those tracks are S H O R T

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Pretty sure track 4 is the 'on repeat' snippet, you can hear her saying 'you could've had a bad girl' at the start of the snippet. Whether this tracklist is real or the title guessed from the snippet, I don't know

I guess I'm just old, but does no one realize that Cry for You itself is one of many songs over the years to sample the original creator of this melody, Smalltown Boy by Bronski Beat?

2 minutes ago, beowoof said:

I guess I'm just old, but does no one realize that Cry for You itself is one of many songs over the years to sample the original creator of this melody, Smalltown Boy by Bronski Beat?

i didn't exactly realize it but i did see it while reading the wiki page about cry for you

bronski beat stay winning though gay icons

1 hour ago, beowoof said:

It does't really matter cause she's sampling the September sample/version specifically lol

i know this isn't happening because the album is 30 min long but i'd kill for an album of shorter tracks and one really long one that's more chill than visions. 

like if the bad girl song just went on and on,,, 

ending the album with " got me on repeat " like a lullaby as if she's ascending to heaven or something 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

30 minutes lol

This era better serve rich amount of LEAKS so i can make this album 15-16 songs for the tracklist on my iTunes library

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

30 minutes lol

This era better serve rich amount of LEAKS so i can make this album 15-16 songs for the tracklist on my iTunes library

those leaks should include stems so we can make the songs longer too :crossed:

Just now, the ocean said:

those leaks should include stems so we can make the songs longer too :crossed:

I'm actually praying that someone make an extended mix of Good Ones where it has this before the intro + "its charli,its charli baby" whisper in the outro 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing