Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I wish I was able to get into her music more and understand the hype. I got into her with her first album True Romance back in 2013, but I didn’t follow after that and now anytime I try to listen to her new music, it just doesn’t click with me. 

ok :whoopi:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

25 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

okay and?

9 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

ok :whoopi:

Why y’all gotta be rude? I was just saying I feel like I’m missing out on her which makes me sad because I know she has a very dedicated following and is acclaimed as an artist. It was a compliment to her. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why y’all gotta be rude? I was just saying I feel like I’m missing out on her which makes me sad because I know she has a very dedicated following and is acclaimed as an artist. It was a compliment to her. 

the first one is a known troll just ignore them :oprah3:

point is that you like true romance therefore you have taste and potential

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the first one is a known troll just ignore them :oprah3:

point is that you like true romance therefore you have taste and potential

thank you bb :wub: I’ve heard hyperpop can take a bit to get into but once it clicks, it really clicks, so I’m going to keep trying 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I really like beg for you but what is going on with these lengths. As soon as it gets going, it’s over. Do we think the label is pushing for short lengths??? I could see it being a creative decision with a song or two but it’s frustrating if this is gonna be the whole album. I guess I’m a grandma cause i need something a little longer? 

13 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

I really like beg for you but what is going on with these lengths. As soon as it gets going, it’s over. Do we think the label is pushing for short lengths??? I could see it being a creative decision with a song or two but it’s frustrating if this is gonna be the whole album. I guess I’m a grandma cause i need something a little longer? 

No no, you're completely right. It's just to get more streams :eyeroll: sorry but I don't buy the "listen twice" bullsh. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Listen twice 

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

No no, you're completely right. It's just to get more streams :eyeroll: sorry but I don't buy the "listen twice" bullsh. 

:sass:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Hell no, me neither. I rather “listen twice” to a complete song. A part of me feels Charli doesn’t completely approve either.

2 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Hell no, me neither. I rather “listen twice” to a complete song. A part of me feels Charli doesn’t completely approve either.

I'll try my best to add some time to the songs when the album drops :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: