Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, the ocean said:

Ā 

red balloon

My most hated song Iā€™veĀ heard in her discography tbh along with blame it on your love.Ā 
Ā 

itā€™s on my hate list.Ā 
Ā 

1. Red Balloon

2. Blame it on your love

3. CliqueĀ 

4. New ShapesĀ 

Ā 

5 hours ago, loonatheworld said:

mptctWH.png

just saw this on twitter about the v magazine shoot, i really hope this actually comes to fruition assuming sky actually commits to thisĀ march release

if this happens it would become the most iconic thing that ever happened ever.Ā 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, loonatheworld said:

mptctWH.png

just saw this on twitter about the v magazine shoot, i really hope this actually comes to fruition assuming sky actually commits to thisĀ march release

PLEASE

Ā 

That would also kind of lock Sky in to releasing this year so she canā€™t flake out at the last secondĀ :et:

Good Ones > Beg For You > New Shapes tbh

Good Ones rlly gave me that Buzz. Looove Good Ones. I really like Beg For You but it's missing Something like it needed a little more & didn't have enough Rina imo. New Shapes was kinda meh I like it I wouldn't skip it but I never find myself actively listening to it.

qfrWuBl.png

I like Beg for You, definitely prefer it to New Shapes. Good Ones is still my fav single from the albumĀ so far though
Ā 

Random but Charli should work with MNEK again. Jungle/Nothing too Serious/Violins are still some of her best unreleased songsĀ :woot:

āœ§ š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•’š•£š•– š•„š•™š•– š•”š•™š•’š•Ÿš•„š• š•ž, š•—š• š•£š•–š•§š•–š•£ š•šš•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š•™š•–š•’š••Ā āœ§

I just canā€™t wait to have the track fromĀ the ā€œon repeatā€ snippet. I listen to that snippet practically everyday at this pointĀ :defeated:

2 minutes ago, xcx said:

I just canā€™t wait to have the track fromĀ the ā€œon repeatā€ snippet. I listen to that snippet practically everyday at this pointĀ :defeated:

Ā 

i'm pretty sure it's called "constant repeat"

it's not officially confirmed but it came from boz so it's probably true :true:

Ā 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif