Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is it intentional that beg for you has the same chorus progression as cry for you? Just asking I don’t follow as much news for herrr. Still a fuckkng bop tho 

loveeeee good ones

excited for the rest 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Is it intentional that beg for you has the same chorus progression as cry for you? Just asking I don’t follow as much news for herrr. Still a fuckkng bop tho 

loveeeee good ones

excited for the rest 

yes! It’s an interpolation

10 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Is it intentional that beg for you has the same chorus progression as cry for you?

yeah

it seems more like a sample to me in my opinion rather than an interpolation cause it almost seems like they copy and pasted the song in the pre-chorus part

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Everyone is talking about the lyrics for Beg For You being dumb but I like it tbh.

it feels like Charli is telling a story about her seeing someone that’s about to leave for who knows how long and she’s at the airport begging them to spend a few more hours with her.

honestly it would be such a great concept for a music video that would work perfectly but I know Charli likes doing random videos that have nothing to do with the subject matter of her songs so I’m sure that won’t happen 💀

18 hours ago, abombnd said:

made a mashup with cry for you 

idk how to feel about this song i feel like if the drop wasn't so boring the song would be fantastic, even taking the shortness of it into consideration

omg this was so good but got taken down right away, can you post a link by chance? :D

beg for you is missging a longer chorus and honestly the post-chorus drop is sooo underwhelming! also a bridge with rina and charli's voices blending would sound beautiful and would complete the track. either way it's a cute song but i do prefer the other two singles we got

2 minutes ago, mmarrythenight said:

can someone in the US rip alone together from hulu? I rlly wanna watch it 

i think that’s against forum rules :bebe:

cause it’s not like the rina livestream where it’s not gonna be available again like this is a movie financed by a legit production company

and i don’t wanna see a björk stan get banned not on my watch :read:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif