Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

i think people are mad that it's not an obscure sample or anything but honestly with the you for me leak she's clearly been writing with simple dance track formulas for awhile now, she just kept this one. But yeah, as someone who listens to a lot of noise and experimental artists, it makes me chuckle when pop2 and hifn are labeled as abrasive in someway. The only thing abrasive about pop2 is how awful femmebot is 

bestie i love you but this is not it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Yall Pop 2 has some STRAIGHT UP pop moment... like did yall hear Unlock It x Better Off Alone mashup? that fucking SLAPS and it's a euro dance mashup just like Beg For You

also yeah she's getting insufferable her twitter is giving me marina and the diamonds 2018 war flashbacks when she started qrting her fans bc they called her poor

10 minutes ago, ARCAxcx said:

idk what some of you mean but her twitter trolling is very on brand. evil era 😈 

saying "i only listen to people who have influenced the industry for 10 years" is not trolling she's pressed 

maybe i shouldn’t come into this thread anymore if people are gonna keep bitching about her “sell out”

this is old news either enjoy the bops or don’t enjoy the bops but don’t start carrying on about how she just has to have a larger plan just because you’re dissatisfied

it’s ok to just not like it you know 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif