Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 2/2/2022 at 10:27 AM, brandon said:

it’s so funny seeing people be mad that she’s selling out :deadbanana: like personally this is the sound i’ve been waiting for since xcx world, i’m thriving asf :fabcat:

idk if its just me but I somewhat agree in that I LOVE XCX World and would love a return to that kind of sound but somehow none of the three singles have slapped as hard as the XCX World songs? like to me they're similar in terms of their characteristics but just aren't quite as good

that being said i'm an albums guy. its possible that I just won't get into the singles until I can listen to the full album

nice cocc bro

17 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

die tonight is unlistenable, isn't that song like a one direction reject? :ma:

I genuinely love Die Tonight  :toofunny: it reminds me of good times with an ex

Just take it as the rest of the album: very mindless pop rock record with angsty teen aesthetic /lyrics 

it genuinely kills me to know she collabed w bladee and yung lean and it was scrapped from charli :crai: such an iconic trio, drama was already such a masterpiece i think their styles would work together so well... wish it would leak tbh :cat:

1 minute ago, pop2anna said:

it genuinely kills me to know she collabed w bladee and yung lean and it was scrapped from charli :crai: such an iconic trio, drama was already such a masterpiece i think their styles would work together so well... wish it would leak tbh :cat:

this and cybergirl (and moonlight demo) are my two most anticipated charli leaks that most likely will never leak :crai:

13 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

this and cybergirl (and moonlight demo) are my two most anticipated charli leaks that most likely will never leak :crai:

yes omfg id sell my soul for them :defeated:

7 hours ago, godsmonster said:

can someone make this into a full mashup (the others on youtube don’t sound as good as this)

the quality is ass and it’s pitched but i found this one