Fluorine

Charli XCX

28 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

the snippets that are on THAT site for track 4 & 8 are BOPS i’m ready to shake my xcxussy

Hmmmm hypothetically what would we need to search 

nvm they’re just the snippets Charli played on TikTok live

16 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

the title track snippet... 

if you're talking about that one posted on THAT website i'm pretty sure that's the same one charli posted just with the title track put in the filename

it DOES slap though :bop:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

if you're talking about that one posted on THAT website i'm pretty sure that's the same one charli posted just with the title track put in the filename

it DOES slap though :bop:

it's it not the one with the guitar that i think boz was alluding too ? idk it doesn't matter we are almost a month away from having it anyway 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

just dropping in to say that for some reason i decided to buy tickets to Charli's show in Manchester even tho im not a huge fan, idk something just compelled me to do it :thumb3: i feel like she's one of those artists you just HAVE to see live at least once, her shows look like so much fun!! so im looking forward to it and wanted to share :hooker:

good decision <3 not 100% sure how this relates but my dad and two sisters saw Charli live because she opened for Taylor's reputation tour (in New Zealand) and she hasn't come here since so they've all seen Charli but not me :silly:

they all thought she was an excellent performer and had great music, but apparently when I play her music in the car it isn't as good :et:

nice cocc bro

6 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

just dropping in to say that for some reason i decided to buy tickets to Charli's show in Manchester even tho im not a huge fan, idk something just compelled me to do it :thumb3: i feel like she's one of those artists you just HAVE to see live at least once, her shows look like so much fun!! so im looking forward to it and wanted to share :hooker:

ur right, her live energy is unmatched

7 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

i started listening to her music quite a lot more than usual recently but i can’t consider myself a stan either, however i’m also strongly considering getting a ticket, her shows look so fucking dope and fun 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif