Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

am i the only one who thinks new shapes is the best single of this era?? baby is a close 2nd tho

I’d say New Shapes > Good Ones > BFY > Baby

I like Baby but it’s too new

not me crying real tears listening to Janet Jackson’s song “Let’s Wait Awhile” thanks to this thread… btw Baby is incredible & clearly Babygirl’s sluttier sister. THE PRODUCTION QUIRK SIMILARITIES …. if u know u know…. As a babygirl stan, i am so happy 

14417469274.gif

omg did the Baby instrumental and acapella leak yet :raven:

I have a couple ideas for the extended but I don't wanna move a finger if there's a chance of doing a clear mix with the inst :hillary: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, xcx said:

Honestly I understand where you’re coming from about internalized homophobia. It triggers me when people use “twinks” and “gays” in negative generalizing ways lol. HOWEVER, in this case, I definitely think it should be discussed. A lot of people seem to think gay men can’t be misogynistic, and that is just not the case. The way a lot of gay male fans will always pit female artists against each other and drag them and act as if they’re their personal dolls should be called out. I feel like it gets swept under the rug and is definitely a trend that should be discussed.

this

i mean i’ve seen it on this site plenty of times. 

negAbhB.png