Fluorine

Charli XCX

“I’ve been feeling quite low throughout 2022, to be honest. I feel like my mental health has really taken a toll,” Aitchison says, becoming tearful. “I’ve never cared if you like my music or hate my music – don’t listen to it if you don’t like it – but I think at a time when I was already feeling quite low, that kind of rhetoric honestly just really hurt my feelings. There is this misconception that people in the public eye are able to take any shit that you throw at them and yes, we do have to learn how to handle negativity and criticism because it comes with the territory, but at the same time, everyone’s a fucking human being.”

The following track ‘Lightning’ is a standout dancefloor filler that harnesses the euphoric misery of Robyn’s best known hits. “Heartbreak already hit me once, they say that it won’t happen twice,” she prays, shortly before being struck down.

can't believe it's only 2 and a half weeks before the album is out... when she first announced the release date it sounded like it was going to be forever away but i feel like the time has gone kinda quick

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

FM1ae-Tm-WQAE7d-GB.jpg

my new favourite picture of her OMG

IT'S GIVING TRUE ROMANCE TUMBLR OH MY GOD

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the charli twitter drama is a hot mess ... i hope she doesn't let it get to her head too much and push the album back just because some fans think she is making underwhelming tunes now when in reality none of the stuff she has dropped recently is completely terrible

This shoot is absolutely incredible omfg i am beyond obsessed, some of her best pics EVER

also a really great article! it’s always nice to hear more about the sides we don’t really see - especially because i feel like Some People tend to forget she’s an Actual Person