Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm wondering how the " record label made me do a mainstream album as the last album and there's a secret hyper pop mixtape going to be released after " stans are doing rn. Like that rolling stone article cemented that not only was this entirely her idea and goal but backs up her statements that she doesn't even know what's happening after ( which might be causing her anxiety because i have a feeling she's hoping to get signed somewhere but obvi is weighing her options ) 

like her comment about negotiations in the article two days ago being different leads me to believe she's still gunning for a major label sign 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she's still gunning for a major label sign 

i don't really mind her getting signed to a major label as long as she has a good amount of creative control

she's definitely NOT a charts artist and i don't think the major label should try to market her as such but once it gets past that i think it would otherwise go smoothly :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i don't really mind her getting signed to a major label as long as she has a good amount of creative control

she's definitely NOT a charts artist and i don't think the major label should try to market her as such but once it gets past that i think it would otherwise go smoothly :true:

oh no yeah, that's what interpreted on how negotiations were different ( and better ) for her now. Like i think she's waiting for the perfect deal. She's interesting to me because she knows her boundaries in the sense that she doesn't want to produce and she most definitely doesn't want to be in charge of her own label and doing all the work. This album for me reaffirms that she doesn't want to go the indie route if she has another choice. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

oh no yeah, that's what interpreted on how negotiations were different ( and better ) for her now. Like i think she's waiting for the perfect deal. She's interesting to me because she knows her boundaries in the sense that she doesn't want to produce and she most definitely doesn't want to be in charge of her own label and doing all the work. This album for me reaffirms that she doesn't want to go the indie route if she has another choice. 

maybe she should try to go for a deal where she can release stuff on other labels if she wants - like a non-exclusive thing

probably won't happen because money go bye for the label but it gives her even more wiggle room to kinda do what she wants

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Not even trying to be rude to Lorde but did you forget who Lorde is?

Reveal hidden contents

1312710.jpeg

Charlis cheekbone area does not look like these photos, I personally think they’re over edited unnecessarily by the editor-there are some photos where her moles have been wiped.  

2 minutes ago, charli bby said:

imagine if self-titled was still called Best Friends as well skjskrsjs

if it included purpose instead of bioyl and real friends instead of gone i wouldn't have anything against it :ma:

As a photographer who LOVES 80's textures/scanned textures, I really don't think this photoshoot is over edited. And maybe that's my favorite photoshoot of hers. WHAT THE FUCK is this photo??????#$12#&*?????!@$??????

Spoiler

Imagem