Fluorine

Charli XCX

everyone throwing hate at her on twitter for the era/music is so sick to me. she has proven to be one of the most hardworking, talented and kind pop stars ever and yet fucking twinks have ALWAYS mean things to say to her, when she made it quite clear that it affects her sometimes. it’s so disgusting to me, i get that you can’t always like everything an artist does but that doesn’t allow you to be a fucking cunt online, smh.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I don’t understand the hype behind snippets… like i enjoyed Baby so much more having listened to the snippet she shared on tik tok only once when she did all the album snippets. Crash is so close now & all i really remember from the clips she shared is that every song sounds amazing. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

brain damage from all the poppers 

like its suuuuuuch a moment it sounds like nothing that's out right now and the video is so fun to see her do a full choreo moment while still keeping the visual 80's, its very female-American Gigolo. Instantly one of her best videos imo

2 hours ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

Predicting my top 3 from Crash being:

1. Twice

2. Used to know me

3. Move me 

i think mine will probably be:

1. Constant Repeat

2. Constant Repeat

3. Constant Repeat

:true:

Spoiler

1. Constant Repeat

2. Crash

3. Every Rule

1 minute ago, xcx said:

i think mine will probably be:

1. Constant Repeat

2. Constant Repeat

3. Constant Repeat

:true:

Spoiler

got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat  got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat got me on repeat 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Was this one of the snippets? Which one . _.

The oneohtrix snippet. 

It's about her past relationship with Huck, she described it as a heartbreaking ballad. She also said that she can't even listen to it herself anymore because it tells everything about what happened. 

1 minute ago, NEXTLIFE said:

The oneohtrix snippet. 

It's about her past relationship with Huck, she described it as a heartbreaking ballad. She also said that she can't even listen to it herself anymore because it tells everything about what happened. 

Ahk, the one where we only got the intro.

Gah, can it be the 18th already? I’m so excited :defeated:

j14CYJi.png

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

Ahk, the one where we only got the intro.

Gah, can it be the 18th already? I’m so excited :defeated:

Girl same, this album literally will give us everything we wanted:gclap:

She did what she had to do. Right now I have to say that I love every single she put out, every single is special in a good way and they make a good representation of what the album could be like.