Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Any news on CRASH Deluxe? I think monday the 21st was tossed around as ta possible date, but anything confirmed? Tracklist?

No idea yet, but I hope that "Sweat" is part of the deluxe tracklist.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, itskor said:

What was the song everyone thought was going to be for the Scream (2022) movie?

people were saying the song was called “bad girl” so I think they were talking about the constant repeat snippet

48 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Gretchen, stop trying to make "Sweat" happen! It's not going to happen!

I wonder how different will "Sweat" sound compared to the Pandora remix

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular (and I’m not saying it’s that serious anyway!!), but I find it kinda weird how much some of you seem to dislike Sweat lol

I mean, is it THAT different from the bratty pop vibes of Girls Night Out or Bounce that 99% of us love? I’m just saying..

Spoiler

I’m your instructor make it

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT!!!!!

:beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular (and I’m not saying it’s that serious anyway!!), but I find it kinda weird how much some of you seem to dislike Sweat lol

I mean, is it THAT different from the bratty pop vibes of Girls Night Out or Bounce that 99% of us love? I’m just saying..

Reveal hidden contents

i actually don't mind it :true:

it's just that begging for it to be on the album isn't gonna make charli want to put it on the album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

38 minutes ago, Foxes said:

🚨calling all sweat warriors calling all sweat warriors🚨

I'm here good Foxes sis, let's have a Sistar Ray and pray for Sweat.

31 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if y'all want sweat that bad can you please shut up? (pun intended)

this happened with taxi and she still has not released it so zip it and let ha think it's not that relevant to plop as a deluxe track :teehee:

I know right? haha, just like she mentioned she would share demos for HIFN and CRASH, but no, she loves to tease.

29 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

maybe if sweat had slightly different production, new lyrics and a changed delivery i would like it !

It's a dumb fun song, just like many many other Charli songs.

17 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's right.

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i actually don't mind it :true:

it's just that begging for it to be on the album isn't gonna make charli want to put it on the album

You should be used to that, it's LanaBoards, everyone here does that at one point or another haha speciallly in this thread.