Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, xcx said:

people were saying the song was called “bad girl” so I think they were talking about the constant repeat snippet

YES that song! ugh i hope its on the album 

i‘m sooo impatient, if she‘s gonna drop half the album before the release i want new songs on the deluxe ! remember like 10 years ago the deluxe albums ALWAYS had new songs but just a couple of remixes would be rly disappointing ngl

6 hours ago, viktoria said:

sweat is kinda horrible but also extremely catchy and I haven't been able to get it out of my head (feat tove lo and alma) since i heard it months ago 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

46 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

i‘m sooo impatient, if she‘s gonna drop half the album before the release i want new songs on the deluxe ! remember like 10 years ago the deluxe albums ALWAYS had new songs but just a couple of remixes would be rly disappointing ngl

Second this!! 

I’m always intrigued as to what goes on deluxe versions like the songs artists consider not strong enough for the main body of work can be really unique and weird. I hope Sweat is on there so bad can’t take another Taxi situation. Anyone going to the signing in London needs to ask her to release it I mean it’s not like we haven’t heard the studio version on the Pandora ads she might as well let us enjoy it if not on the deluxe 🥺

9 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Some insiders kinda confirmed that she didn't record that one nor Daddy Knows, sadly.

i think that's a lie in daddy knows' case, but the QT vocals were in the background playing when she performed burn rubber live so that makes sense

im still gonna kill someone abt it tho

19 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Just thought about Superlove :trisha: it was number one in over 100 countries for 12 straight weeks in my fantasy 

superlove for president, that's the song she should perform for this all eras thing

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Sweat is simply of her worst songs. I hope she will never release nor acknowledge it ever again.

When she performed it she said “I made this song for Pandora” so I’m hoping it stays that way

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Sweat is simply of her worst songs. I hope she will never release nor acknowledge it ever again.

This is a valid opinion but how can you say this and enjoy vroom vroom, no angel, taxi, good girls, etc? Its the same satirical-bratty veneer. I mean… even ctmp has a kardashian reference. 

it’s been weird seeing how bewildered so many stans have been by that song.

1 hour ago, Monsef said:

This is a valid opinion but how can you say this and enjoy vroom vroom, no angel, taxi, good girls, etc? Its the same satirical-bratty veneer. I mean… even ctmp has a kardashian reference. 

it’s been weird seeing how bewildered so many stans have been by that song.

Did you just compare Sweat to Vroom Vroom :bitchfight:

Yeah but they all have Sophie's genius production and Sweat just sounds cheap and like exactly what it is - a commercial song for some ugly bracelets. The verses are ok tho, the production just ain't it.

17 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Did you just compare Sweat to Vroom Vroom :bitchfight:

Yeah but they all have Sophie's genius production and Sweat just sounds cheap and like exactly what it is - a commercial song for some ugly bracelets. The verses are ok tho, the production just ain't it.

wanna hear you say AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 hours ago, CharlisHouseParty said:

i think that's a lie in daddy knows' case, but the QT vocals were in the background playing when she performed burn rubber live so that makes sense

im still gonna kill someone abt it tho

that’s actually Sarah Bonito’s :toofunny:

btw theres a burn rubber demo out there with Liz vocals if anyones interested