Fluorine

Charli XCX

was browsing vinyl on urban outfitters and the fact that they're still using sucker for this product pic is so funny to me. sucker you will always be famous :hooker:58734302_065_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fmt=webp&qlt=80&wid=720

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

I HATE MYSELF FOR CAVING BUT I WAS BROKEN UP WITH A COUPLE WEKS AGO AND THIS IS MAKING MY LIFE BETTER + I WILL BE STREAMING 24/7 MARCH 18TH

but Every Rule is literally such a perfect fusion of Charli's sound perfectly fused with the Twin Peaks theme + 80's powerhouse ballads. VERY much reminds me of Paula Abdul's "Rush Rush" - which is one of my favorite 80's bops

Yuck radiates grown up "Sucker" energy - it's literally the girl from Sucker going to college and getting less angsty and becomes full moody cool art school smoking cigs 80's college girl for this vibe. Could've been on Future Nostalgia tbh. 

Used To Know Me is my second favorite song so far - since Baby. Constant Repeat and Twice are the only songs I think will top it. 

"yeah you could've had a bad girl, squeeze that trigger, finger, i make it pop, yeah yeah yeah

cause we can do it all night long, baby boy i know your sprung, yeah yeah yeah yeah

you just wanted a good-good girl, could've been my boy toy,, yeah you could've had a bad girl-girl:eartha: