Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

"yeah you could've had a bad girl, squeeze that trigger, finger, i make it pop, yeah yeah yeah

cause we can do it all night long, baby boy i know your sprung, yeah yeah yeah yeah

you just wanted a good-good girl, could've been my boy toy,, yeah you could've had a bad girl-girl:eartha:

Did another snippet leak 

j14CYJi.png

6 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

i gave in and listened to used to know me which i regret now so i‘ll have to stay strong… these 8 days kinda feel harder than the past 6 months :cat: 

Snow is falling outside rn so that emoji is such a MOOD

5 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Can’t deal with how basic Used To Know Me is, it’s like she said “this album is for the locals”:bebe:

She literally did though… what’s not clicking about this being her mainstream era 

1 minute ago, no1angel said:

She literally did though… what’s not clicking about this being her mainstream era 

Perfectly fine with that, just wish she’d do something more creative than sample Show Me Love:pls:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Can’t deal with how basic Used To Know Me is, it’s like she said “this album is for the locals”:bebe:

Why is this affecting you SO much?? You absolutely do not have to listen to it, really, it’s not that serious

does anyone know where this video on apple music come from

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/402862907400126475/951436505870639104/xcx_am.mp4

i mean, i imagine its for crash promo but is it from apple music or somewhere else?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞