Fluorine

Charli XCX

i decided to take a break from the forum so i missed ALL the album rollout and the releases of the singles, but i'm happy to comeback with the album illegal arrival

don't wanna keep it on repeat until the offical release but it's such a GOOD album and a formidable goodbye from Atlantic, i wish nothing but the best for Charli
it's so solid, so bright, so beautiful and full of some of her best songs until this day

besides Baby and Good For You that i love for life, my heart is with Constant Repeat, Lightning and Used to Know Me, but every song it's great and it's meant to be on the album, the tracklist is her most well adjusted!! really curious to hear the deluxe tracks and see how it fits
ALSO............. Twice is her most cute song forever, what a great ending

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i know that’s right :mj2: :nails:

You have the best taste here, hun. 

Utada Hikaru GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Regarding the vinyl preorder - how long does that usually take to ship (to Florida)? I’m moving soon and worried about the date of arrival. Anyone know if it’s possible to change the shipping address?? 

You may need to reach out to the webstore, it would be dependent on where their warehouse would be / the postal system.

j14CYJi.png

Constant Repeat
Move Me

Lightning

Used to Know Me

Twice

They are all I ever wanted and hoped for this project, I'm not slightly disappointed about this record, I adore it.

The only song I really didn't connect with was "Every Rule", I feel like there's something missing in it.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde