Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

honestly it was very weird that skyupsahl was even brought up in the first place nobody cares about your personal dramas please take it to dms or something if you actually wanna solve things

like i fucking hate sellers too but... was it really necessary to just bring her up

I don't even think there's any proof of the selling, it's probably Coloringbooks saying shit again

2 minutes ago, xcx said:

We really don’t care about this drama y’all are having :true:

Feel free to take this to messages :true:

It just ended (for me) :)

5 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

Upcoming makes very little money idk why you think that'd be my focus tbh?

I made more than you'll have made all week tonight alone from some scrapped EDM instrumentals so forgive me for not being DESPERATE to get a "real job"

just log off please

22 hours ago, xcx said:

We really don’t care about this drama y’all are having 

Feel free to take this to messages 

Not taking back what I said in my post but you're right, I shouldn't have brought that up here. Sorry for derailing the thread :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

37 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

am i the only one who thinks yuck is the worst on the album... its not bad just kinda basic... giving "say so" by doja... still like a 7/10

i too also believe that songs should never be 100bpm and have a four on the floor rhythm ever again too

also mods pls lock this thread this recent chat is giving allie x thread 2016 vibes and you know where that goes

X----into me, into you----X

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

i too also believe that songs should never be 100bpm and have a four on the floor rhythm ever again too

also mods pls lock this thread this recent chat is giving allie x thread 2016 vibes and you know where that goes

shhh don't give people ideas we dont need lb to be ddosed AGAIN

21 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

It's so obvious. First trying to get Abombnd and others to leak K&OL sessions then promoting your irrelevant SC snippet and then linking the Sky slandering Dbree upload on the Gaga thread (which Coloringbooks was trying to spread). Anyways this is unrelated to the thread

you’re just airing out everyone’s business huh:toofloppy: