Fluorine

Charli XCX

Beg for you is the least favourite song ftom crash. This album really served more than cunt. Used to know me gives me kiss fm vibes and the album is a really catchy pop record and once again blew my wig away. It was beg for you doesnt fir well on crash but the other songs constanly serve. Every rule also sounds like smth that would have been on charli lol but it was so good. The album is the perfect blend of danger, sex and love and fills its 80's inspirarion to the brim. 

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

DO YOU REALISEEEEEEEEE I COULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEE?

49b.jpg

YOU COULD HAVE HAD A BAD GIRL BY YOUR SIIIIIIDEEEEE

giphy.gif?cid=790b761132302eb1074cab867a

Omg yas so true

Roman

Got incredibly high and had the best night with CRASH. 10/10 her best album. Even though the songs are short they all have great structure which makes them feel long. I think Constant Repeat should've been called Bad Girl and Yuck stylized as Yuck! She slayed :true:

omg one minute into title track and that’s it ALBUM OF THE YEAR GRAMMYS OSCARS HER BEST ALBUMMM :cryney2:

i’m listening all the way thru for the first time.. on new shapes now. such a good transition after crash. Charli just GETS IT. 

14417469274.gif

53 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

Taking a break from the Crash party to remind you all of this deep cut

The way that my junior year high schooler-ass self used to snort that yayo & strut my way home to this....

this song tho 

20 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

she knows how to end an album like nobody else.. but I didn’t expect this one to make me cry like a baby.. these lyrics :( 

same...knowing it is likely about sophie makes it even sadder :(

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not seeing enough love for Move Me :defeated: the way it could easily fit onto xcx world but also has true romance vibes, the chopped vocals in the last chorus, the delay in the beat dropping. Just absolute pop perfection :trisha:

6 hours ago, vilvaraja said:

I was NOT expecting the lyrics to Every Rule. Is Huck the person she started seeing on the low, since they both were dating people initially  OR is this how the break up started?! (from the lyrics at the beginning at the song)

ALSO YUCK = HUCK. 1000000% - everyone was so thrown off by the title and after hearing the song and getting the vibe, as much as the name is fitting and the word used in the song, IT'S DEF A JAB AT HUCK 

She cheated on her director boyfriend with Huck. 

shen then allegedly cheated on Huck at the Grammys. 💀

If this is all true I can see why he’d be mad 

The songs about this are: 

Emotional, February 2017 and Every rule 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:23 PM, Sulfer said:

Do we have two versions of Coo Coo Crazy or is it an edit?

does anyone have this image of charli?

Roman