Fluorine

Charli XCX

All the released songs from the album were updated on Apple Music to Dolby Atmos. It was previosly on the single version of Good Ones. 

Also #ReleaseSweatonDeluxeChallenge

23 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:
  Hide contents

the songs everyone said were good (crash, constant repeat, yuck) werent hitting for me... maybe i need to wait for another day or higher quality :yawn:

with that being said i absolutely love BFY, lightning, and UTKM, MM was cute but she was just missing something to her, every rule also felt empty

the rest of the songs i forgot what they sounded like or bored me

im definitely gonna relisten another day though so this isnt my final opinion

Its ok to be deaf youre so brave queen 

Spoiler

crash - SO FUN, i’m obsessed, perfect opener for an album and the guitar at the end is SUPERB

new shapes - synths are so good. the three of them blend so well together. definitely grew on me since it was released. new shapes haters do not deserve rights!

good ones - still a bop. perfectly crafted pop song and great lead single, wish it took off more <\3 

constant repeat - i honestly wasn’t that excited for this one based on snippets, but it BANGS. definite single potential 

beg for you - wasnt my fav when it came out, isn’t my fav now, definitely one of the weakest tracks, it feels too.. safe? i feel like this song in particular sounds like any basic pop girl could sing it (i usually don’t say that in a bad way but:toofunny:)

move me - ohhhh omg this is hot, love the vibe switch up, the beats are nice, her vocals too 

baby - SLAY! fun sexy bop, but we knew that - definitely wish the budget for the vid was bigger, could be a smash

lightning - PRODUCTION IM GEEKED OUT, the vocoder… omg.. could def hear this on US radio!

every rule - a slay of an 80s ballad, wowza, didn’t really think i’d love this one but it’s definitely necessary, breaks up the super pop moments on the album well

yuck - YUP, major viral potential methinks, this is so fun i’m giggling 

used to know me - omg - again - from the snippets i wasn’t feeling it but WOO, the sample here is like perfect

twice - i feel like again, this is a bit of a weaker track, however it’s cute, the production is fun, good closer!

okay i caved and listened to it, i was not as strong as i thought.:toofunny:

overall: her best album hands down - it’s giving me a darker, sexier, more polished xcx world (her second best album idgaf). an album i know i won’t get tired of 

48 minutes ago, xcx said:

I don’t really see it as a negative remark either. It’s just that it seems to have given a lot of her fans (outside this forum) complexes about it. But the gag is those people all love XCX World and this is very comparable to it :true:

and is better!

crash and twice are starting to click for me now too like WHEW

if i see ANY gay whine for the kling klang it’s over for you :true:

even mother sophie was moving away from the pots and pans it’s called *moving on* and it’s something y’all need to learn

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Spoiler

it's a gr8 record - i love every song here & there r fun ~bawps all around. this is truly a breath of fresh air, definite 10/10. :party:i still don't understand the pans fans hate 4 a more standard "pop" sound - no angel, 3 am, gno & a good chunk of xcx land were all "standard pop" imo. nothing wrong w/ tht :hooker: 

with tht being said, i'm curious abt the songs here themselves - when she announced good ones, i remember her saying in an interview (can't find it now) tht a lot of the album was written during the pandemic & abt sex but besides "new shapes" & "baby" i'm not getting tht? idk, given how long this rollout has been since it was announced, was it finished ages ago or...lmao :bebe:

im guessing most r just pure pop fantasy given the "theme" but at the same time, judging by the lyrics 2 "forever," mayb she figured tht they would break-up eventually

ik she planned on releasing this b4 hifn, and twice & new shapes were performed last year @ bandsintown but i just don't get the timeline ahhh

11 minutes ago, ilovesosa said:

do we know what other songs on the album are getting a music video?

i hope.. i dream.. visual album would be so iconic esp if they all had the good ones budget

speculations about her relationship are gross but every charli interview for the past few years is her talking about how she's toxic lol 

also most of pop2 was about mike kerr who recently came out about getting clean and getting his life together ( which he did feb 2019 )

honestly it just looks like her and huck want different things and him unfollowing might be his way of getting over it but if he was actually toxic and abusive caroline and all charli's friends wouldn't be interacting with him still so plzzzz chill with that shit

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Constant Repeat, Lightning!, Used to Know Me, Twice are literally serving pop perfection

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Constant Repeat, Lightning!, Used to Know Me, Twice are literally serving pop perfection

i think my fav thing about the album is that it's just pure pop down to its core