Fluorine

Charli XCX

i love true romance as is, but lately i cant stop playing it

like i legit havent listened to any other album for the past few days someone help

10 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Is Every Rule the OPN song?

yes it is!

26 minutes ago, the ocean said:

that is... a strange single choice

i don’t think it’s like ~a single~ in any way shape or form, i think it’s just a cute little oh here’s the track a little bit ahead of time for the fans (and also for the streams since it L worded :et:)

Just now, brandon said:

i don’t think it’s like ~a single~ in any way shape or form, i think it’s just a cute little oh here’s the track a little bit ahead of time for the fans (and also for the streams since it L worded :et:)

but why every rule? you'd think she'd do like constant repeat or lightning or the title track or move me... or any track besides every rule

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

but why every rule? you'd think she'd do like constant repeat or lightning or the title track or move me... or any track besides every rule

honestly i think she's really attached to the song, also it's the opn track that everyone's been hyped on 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine throwing constant repeat or lightning out as a little treat omg

they deserve music videos, treatments, live performances and promo

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

her vocals sound SOOOO good on this project. like i think they NAILED the balance between autotune/natural tones in the same way they did with True Romance. I have faith she’ll always outdo herself regardless if she knows what direction she wants to go in, or not!

this is a great way to put it. the fandom seem to forget the overuse (yet perfect blend) of vocal effects on TR. CRASH is very reminiscent of that but in an even more polished way :hooker:

18 minutes ago, the ocean said:

It’s giving “that obligatory ballad single to show diversity” lol

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Ballads are sometimes used as promotional singles from pop albums because they can appeal to a wide range of people so perhaps that's why they're pushing the track just before the albums release. I doubt it will get proper single treatment. Just something to keep the hype there.