Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really wanted to support her and purchase this album, but since she chose to not include Sweat, I unfortunately will not be supporting. I hope that someone else purchases an additional copy. sending love and light. 

jk. Already ordered vinyl + cd, but still pressed about sweat  lol

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Babes, the song writers are credited and she's said countless times this is her "sell out" era... Plus Cry for You samples another track so even that track is a "copy"

We don't know if this is on the deluxe yet, just be patient and we'll see 

It’s not 

4 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

I really wanted to support her and purchase this album, but since she chose to not include Sweat, I unfortunately will not be supporting. I hope that someone else purchases an additional copy. sending love and light. 

jk. Already ordered vinyl + cd, but still pressed about sweat  lol

oh gosh if it's not on a deluxe i will share it, maybe, no???

please support CHARLI!!!!!!

every rule is giving me a gwen stefani kinda vibe, tbh it sorta sounds like hard 2 love which is a song charli herself wrote for gwen lol

i really love that all the pop inspirations are very present throughout all the singles so far, she really knows what she's doing

i actually think she did the right thing to release the singles that she did. lightning is a great post-release single, and i know the gayzzz will eat up used 2 know me @ pride this year

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, Dima said:

I gotta say, the last 30 seconds of Twice are EXCELLENT! What a perfect closing track

The PERFECT album closer. It reminds me of a song that would play during the end credits of a movie