Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I never was expecting it to be released this weekend like the rumors are saying, so I won't be disappointed. 

It wasn't rumours though... She herself said she was dropping the deluxe the same week as release day on TikTok.

I know she said it wasn't finalised but I imagine that's just in terms of selecting which tracks or sequencing etc. I imagine the material is recorded and ready to go? Or if not, the deluxe will be a digital release so she can work on it up until the last minute.

Really hoping (Just One) Touch makes an appearance; I know it leaked but it feels essential to this record. A bit like Dua Lipa with It Ain't Me on Future Nostalgia.

2 minutes ago, angelmp4 said:

so uhm... is the track listing for the "deluxe" thats on the bree the actual official track listing for the deluxe she's gunna release or is it just a fan compilation? 

I think it’s just a fan compilation 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

That third glitchy HOLD. mY. bOdY. tiGhT. EVEN ON MY LOWEST NIGHTS in move me just hits different:true::krylie:i like it, picasso

TASTE for the BEST SONG :ahh: 

low-key want Twice (bandsintown version) to be released or l-worded. I prefer it so much for the album version :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni

2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

That third glitchy HOLD. mY. bOdY. tiGhT. EVEN ON MY LOWEST NIGHTS in move me just hits different:true::krylie:i like it, picasso

One of my favourite parts of the album! Gets stuck in my head!

Upon first listen

Yuck, baby, constant repeat, utnm, good ones, move me, b4u, new shapes, lightning(wtf is that latin bridge), twice, crash, every rule

1 minute ago, angelmp4 said:

trust me... i know :( its like track 10 vs blame it on your love. no comparison

The bandsintown version was SO good. The album version is too up-beat

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I guess now that the album is out, here is the Lavender (demo 2) mix that leaked last week!

thnk u siiis <3

ps: this sounds like a Senorita copy lol thnk god she used another sample:oprah2:

On 3/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, junho1015 said:

Yes, I believe Twice was a leftover for HIFN. I think she kept it for release after she lost Sophie honestly. It doesn't fit sonically yet does in a weird way. Glad we got it, and why was it called 2 hot when leakers had it -_- . 

Wait 2hot is Twice?