Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

i love this photo so much!!! does anyone have just this photo in good quality without text?

FOENCmHXEAUrHdx.jpg

it's giving end of sucker era - vroom vroom era - xcxworld era charli, the eyeshadow gives True Romance, tumblr mixtape Charli

she wasnt kidding when she said "i think the old me is the new me" or something like that

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

literally would love to have this  cover as a vinyl

4 hours ago, BlackScreen said:

I'm obsessed with the last thirty seconds of Constant Repeat.

what does that melody sample omg ive been dying thinking, i thought of live your life by rih but im not satisfied i swear i know that melody i just cant think because im fully invested in crash

3 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

for those orders who are delayed, did you get a shipment notification and then it was like jk or did you not get a shipment notification. 

ive had a tracking number for almost two days yet the post hasn't received that package from them and now i'm scared 

honestly im kinda annoyed because i live in california and i got a shipment notif but i hear of all these girls getting delays!

On 3/17/2022 at 7:33 AM, angelmp4 said:

wait.. theres a studio file for the bandsintown version? i hate to sound so spoiled, but i was so disappointed to hear the change in production for the album version.. i don't think it suits the lyrics at all. the ambient dark version she performed live was beautiful. 

i actually agree with you! i fell in love with twice the first time she introduced it! although the album version does make a lot more sense for CRASH and i still think its really good! but im just speculating theres a studio file of that version (ie her tweet abt it)  and that the production change happened later on, would love to hear if so:party:

7 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

what does that melody sample omg ive been dying thinking, i thought of live your life by rih but im not satisfied i swear i know that melody i just cant think because im fully invested in crash

I think it sounds exactly like the “ma-i-a hi, ma-i-hu” part of Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone :true:

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Please tell me one of you angels recorded the Amazon Music performance today bc I missed it

it's still live, there's interviews happening rn and the perfo is later 

6 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

new photos for CRASH!photo-2022-03-18-23-24-28.jpg

wait this is gonna be my lockscreen. SHE ATE THIS SHOT THE FUCK UP.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

29 minutes ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

Politely wondering/asking if @LMAlejandro could remake the original You For Me instrumental with a dash of their magic 🪄 I love that first production/version of the song so much and wanna have it in my Crash tracklist but it just sounds so unfinished :bop:

Please 👑 LMA

15 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

literally would love to have this  cover as a vinyl

honestly im kinda annoyed because i live in california and i got a shipment notif but i hear of all these girls getting delays!

yeah mine still has a tracking number and says usps is waiting for the package, i wish they would have sent them out earlier but it seems like they are having issues :/ ugh i hope it doesn't take ten years to get to chi 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

is anyone watching the crash release twitch stream? literally no one knows anything about charli :lmao:

damn i cant watch

Should I get the white or grey vinyl, besties?

I know the clear red's already sold out, and I don't like the way the opaque one looks. Is there a chance of one selling out sooner?

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Should I get the white or grey vinyl, besties?

I know the clear red's already sold out, and I don't like the way the opaque one looks. Is there a chance of one selling out sooner?

i feel like grey matches the aesthetic more, i got the grey today!

lABVyGE.png