Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, StrandedAttheMoon said:

He's loving Motomami, though. Can't blame him. But I feel upset for Charli 

motomami is so half-assed though :awkney2:

the taste went out the window... although granted he had no taste to begin with so :bye:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Has anyone else noticed the chopped up “hold my body down” vocals in crash? The only reason I heard it is cos of the instrumentals 

and they turn into “hold my body tight” 

ugh her mind😍

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

1 hour ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

So... He haaaaaated Lightning, he also hated Crash

.................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... hes so dumb. hes so dumb. lightning is objectively a great pop song. 

idk why people make such a big deal out of some random youtubers opinions, like, they're just regular folks :what: 

just say you seek validation from strangers on the internet and call it a day

We need to make sure this album is successful… she truly deserves it. She’s been working harder than ever before to create something so epic & exciting. Not just the music which is always excellent but now the visuals are on another level. My feelings for this album + era reminds me of how excited i was around 12/13 years old when Blackout & Circus were coming out… 

I’m ready to end personal relationships with anyone in my life who isn’t willing to stream this album LMAOO 

14417469274.gif

Idc bout Humpty Dumpty's opinion!

I'm still sorta holding out for the deluxe to know my final thoughts. CRASH is such an earworm as a whole tho... like throughout my workday I had all the hooks from the album on Constant Repeat in my head just cycling one after another :wub: I know we'll probably get another effortless banger w/ deluxe, but I keep thinking how much service You For Me would do on CRASH if she had kept it. 

Sarah Harvey, A music professor at Harvard University just released a ranking of Crash... I think she is 100% correct 

Crash Ranking: best to worst

Move Me
Every Rule
Baby

Beg For You
Yuck

Lightning
Good Ones
Used To Know Me
Crash
Constant Repeat
Twice
New Shapes

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

14 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Sarah Harvey, A music professor at Harvard University just released a ranking of Crash... I think she is 100% correct 

Move Me
Every Rule
Baby

Beg For You
Yuck

Lightning
Good Ones
Used To Know Me
Crash
Constant Repeat
Twice
New Shapes

good ones being above new shapes when Caroline’s new shapes bridge exists just feels like a cardinal sin

15 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Move Me
Every Rule
Baby

Beg For You
Yuck

Lightning
Good Ones
Used To Know Me
Crash
Constant Repeat
Twice