Fluorine

Charli XCX

really hoping crash deluxe has an alt cover an entirely different vinyl packaging😭

edit: i love the album artwork and the aesthetic so much, its interesting to see it interpreted or put together different ways

@the ocean @godsmonster @BlackTulip74 and anyone else who could use this:

I finally have the extended mixes! :blush3: Disclaimer: forgive me for not including Twice (now I really like it btw), I just couldn't get around a cool way to extend it. It just felt very repetitive and pointless (kinda same with Every Rule, tbh). Also, the only drastically longer is Lightning, the rest were just made a little longer but not meant to be a proper 'extended version' of the original.

If you ask me, the best ones were Beg for You, New Shapes, Used to Know Me (Lavender) and Lightning.

2022-03-19.png

Here in 320 kbps and in iTunes format.

If I were to choose to compile into a single album, I would probably choose these:

1. Crash (Original)

2. New Shapes (Extended)

3. Good Ones (Extended)

4. Constant Repeat (Original)

5. Beg for You (Extended)

6. Move Me (Original)

7. Baby (Original)

8. Lightning (Original)

9. Every Rule (Original)

10. Yuck (Extended)

11. Used to Know Me (Extended)

12. Twice (Original)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

25 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

@the ocean @godsmonster @BlackTulip74 and anyone else who could use this:

I finally have the extended mixes! :blush3: Disclaimer: forgive me for not including Twice (now I really like it btw), I just couldn't get around a cool way to extend it. It just felt very repetitive and pointless (kinda same with Every Rule, tbh). Also, the only drastically longer is Lightning, the rest were just made a little longer but not meant to be a proper 'extended version' of the original.

If you ask me, the best ones were Beg for You, New Shapes, Used to Know Me (Lavender) and Lightning.

2022-03-19.png

Here in 320 kbps and in iTunes format.

If I were to choose to compile into a single album, I would probably choose these:

1. Crash (Original)

2. New Shapes (Extended)

3. Good Ones (Extended)

4. Constant Repeat (Original)

5. Beg for You (Extended)

6. Move Me (Original)

7. Baby (Original)

8. Lightning (Original)

9. Every Rule (Original)

10. Yuck (Extended)

11. Used to Know Me (Extended)

12. Twice (Original)

:oprah4:

i just retagged my album using your recommended versions and then i put the leftover extended versions as bonus tracks :oprah:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

why is the breakdown on Lightning so fucking awkward? I'm sorry maybe it will grow on me but it feels so off place I don't like it at all

me hearing lightning the first time when my third eye wasnt yet opened . 

then i realized its the best song of her career 

:true:

I'm more of a casual Charli fan--big fan of "True Romance" when it came out but only paid attention to "Sucker" and a few songs here and there after (like "Vroom Vroom," my fav!). She got me interested again with this release, especially since I am a huge fan of Christine & the Queens and Caroline Polachek. (RIP the SNL performance that could have been.)

My favorite song is definitely "Yuck." Wish it had been a single. I also like "Twice" and the title track. "Baby" has grown on me. Not into the slower songs at all.

let me be who i'm meant to be