Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

did this actually just happen :bebe:

yeah…

moving on, i hope Just One Touch gets a release, but properly mixed lol cause the one we have sounds like it’s gonna blow the speakers out of my car

negAbhB.png

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

did this actually just happen :bebe:

1 minute ago, Big Star said:

feeling second hand embarrassment for #that user

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

you just completely invalidated anything you were saying. log off

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i totally get that! i did not mean it in a disrespectful way (being non-binary myself)

my thought process quite literally was;

Demi

Using they/them

Them-i :hooker:

i totally get that! i did not mean it in a disrespectful way (being non-binary myself)

my thought process quite literally was;

Demi

Using they/them

Them-i :hooker:

Id like to formally apologize for this.  It’s one hundred percent my fault I was typing in a rush and I am used to referring to all my friends as “her” and I didn’t mean to at all I’m so sorry. I feel awful. It’s not an excuse.  If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you guys let me know. I’ll shut up about it now 

Just now, alienprincess said:

Tfw u see transphobic shit all over the Internet and lb feels like a safe space not to see sh*t like that :/ disappointed

i literally just explained myself like four posts back?

i literally just explained myself like four posts back?

It's kinda just a sensitive topic considering the social climate right now? I don't think their pronouns even need to be brought up in a joking way, it can be hurtful to other people.

But anyways sorry to throw the topic off.

53 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

excuse me but no matter how problematic someone is their gender identity shouldn't be made fun of or constantly mocked. "themi" jokes are made by toxic yt gays who laugh at non binary people for no fucking reason. i dont like demi either but have some respect for their gender identity?

no offence & nothing personal about this but i can feel Demi is that kind of person who constantly changes their gender identity every month for the clicks, i still remember just a few months before that they said they're pansexual or something like that. But after that yogurt incident, they came out as non-binary, which is questioning...

Not judging them, but i really pay attention to them since then and for me, it seems like they themself don't even understand what being non-binary actually means.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

SEE ME IN THE NIGHT YOU CAN TRY OUT THE POISON IF YOU LIKE 

IF YOU WANNA CATCH ME I'LL BE IN THE SKY DON'T FALL IN LOVE OR I'LL SAY GOODBYE 

THIS AIN'T NO LOVE LOVE LOVEEE NO NO NOTHING TOO SERIOUS :beyonce::dance:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

It's kinda just a sensitive topic considering the social climate right now? I don't think their pronouns even need to be brought up in a joking way, it can be hurtful to other people.

But anyways sorry to throw the topic off.

it did not joke about their pronouns, i combined their name and the pronouns and i already explained my thought process a couple of posts back. 

i did not mean it in any hurtful way once again and i’m sorry if it did come across like that

59 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

Id like to formally apologize for this.  It’s one hundred percent my fault I was typing in a rush and I am used to referring to all my friends as “her” and I didn’t mean to at all I’m so sorry. I feel awful. It’s not an excuse.  If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you guys let me know. I’ll shut up about it now 

it's alright it's just funny dw about it we all fuck up

Not to keep talking about Demi but I would want them featured on a deluxe track that samples that ringtone from the video people keep spamming Charli with :true:

Lightning really does have that True Romance blueprint, but I think the reason why I'm not enjoying it so much is because of the vocal production. I don't know really how to describe it, but on TR her vocals always felt like they were being drowned out by the instrumental, whereas Lightning's vocals take more of a center stage over the instrumental. I'm sure it will hit hard live.