Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Gabriette was in the After the Afterparty music video and Debbie played drums for Charli during Sucker era, there wasn't any audition imo

Didn’t they say she was in finance or something though? I know about the others, but it was all really odd.

9 minutes ago, Dima said:

I have a few versions of UTKM and others songs, which I can post later I guess

Although I am hungry, take your time queen. We are not worthy! 

i know crash just came out, but i love that we have NO IDEA what she's gonna do for her next album. like there's so many directions she could take for it and we have no idea which one she'll take and it's just really exciting

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Love Hanging around-can you hear the Beverly Hills influence? 

Also lightning reminds me of White heat by Madonna if we’re linking it to her. Otherwise it reminds me of one of the happier songs from Echo and the Bunnymen and Freestyle music.

if i recall, rivers cuomo actually had involvement in writing and production of the song!! that's why it sounds like a weezer song lol

I do find it interesting how Charli thinks Lightning sounds like it could be off TR-honestly while it does feel like a mature continuation, it wouldn’t fit on that record album with the freestyle beats. 

if you placed delicious on TR it could actually fit next to Grins and Cloud Aura