Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, no1angel said:

The way Charli getting her first #1 album during her sell out era and her final album with Atlantic would be such a full circle moment :krylie:

SHE DESERVES IT SO MUCH

40 minutes ago, Foxes said:

let's let her do something random and throw mow that lawn onto the deluxe :w8ing:

Mow That Lawn is a bop but I feel like there's so many great Sucker outtakes that nobody really talks about. I Wanna Be Like You is one of my favourites

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Mow That Lawn is a bop but I feel like there's so many great Sucker outtakes that nobody really talks about. I Wanna Be Like You is one of my favourites

not in love is easily one of her best leaks and i feel like im alone in that, it shouldve been the sucker deluxe track instead of red balloon

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Give us Set Me Free 2.0 on the deluxe- one of her top 5 of all time I fear 

I really hope for the anniversary in 2023 we get an album where she revisits the True Romance sound :oprah3:

Now that Crash has eradicated the mixtape-only fans we need her tumblr aesthetic revival :nails:

Spoiler

And Midnight will be on the album :nails:

38 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

not enough people talk about kick you out and it upsets me, literally one of her most vulnerable tracks mmmhmm! (that OG album 2 wouldve tore) :hooker:

Okay now i'm convinced that she and Charli are made for each other. This sounds like it could belong to CRASH omg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing