Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Desert lamp said:

So this is officially IT for Atlantic, do we know of her future plans as of now? Is she gonna be independent?

Am I the only one who thinks she’s going to stay w Atlantic lol 

After hearing the original title track and seeing it in comparison with the standard album art it really changes the narrative for me...

Like she is the obstacle and she's aware that she's the cause of whatever the "crash" might be, hence she's sorry if she hurt you.

Plus the idea of the other person leaving her and starting a new journey without her (in the car) and she's not willing to let them go even if it kills her (jumping in front of the car).

It's like she's so vulnerable she's dangerous? 

3 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

So this is officially IT for Atlantic, do we know of her future plans as of now? Is she gonna be independent?

She's said about a million times over the past 2 years that she would hate being independent because she hates having to spend time on the business aspect of things so I don't know why you all keep thinking that will happen

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

Im so happy she put these songs on the deluxe bc it really upped the album atmosphere (im also quite glad Sweat is not there bc its not on par with the level of the album im sorry i love sweat but I think she will have her time soon)

some gay needs to leak it on that website for Christian pastors to upload their sermons like they did with come to my party 

1 minute ago, KillForLove said:

She's said about a million times over the past 2 years that she would hate being independent because she hates having to spend time on the business aspect of things so I don't know why you all keep thinking that will happen

Well my main point was that if she's gonna renew her contract or not

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

She stated in a interview a week ago-she was considering it