Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, National Anthem said:

I literally don’t understand why everyone is so obsessed with Sweat :flop: I like obsess over her unreleased too but this song?????

people calling it the new Taxi?? just no

Sweat is an outtake for a reason, it's not the taxi 2.0, it's not GOING TO HAPPEN

Mean Girls Regina George GIF - Mean Girls Regina George Its Not Going To  Happen - Discover & Share GIFs

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I made a The Party's Never Over version a while ago but it really suuuuucks so I'll have to work on that. And as for Just One Touch, I literally added the final to my album, it fits really good with the rest of the tracks imo! I could try something out but I can't promise anything :bebe: 

PETITION FOR @Glitter Boy to REMAKE "THE PARTY'S NEVER OVER" & "(JUST ONE) TOUCH"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

Sorry If I Hurt You and HCINKWINRN shitting on the standard omg

I've already played them both over 200 times. I need help :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

its all ive ever wanted from Charles :rollin::rollin:SIIHY and HCINKWINRN are so so good,

Instagram.com/y1anni

4 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’m so sad that Charli did not come through for all of Japan. Unfortunately cars have stopped and there’s no blu tooth connection. But the train is working and still going. Sweat - Miranda 

I heard bluetooth was reinstated for a minute so Japan could hear CRASH normal edition, but the japanese deluxe edition has not been uploaded correctly as Sweat was missing and now cars have stopped! This is a disaster of nuclear proportions and I have asked the local politicians to come into action? Have you written your governor yet?

If your governor is not sweating yet, then I ask you all to stand up and make him. sweat.

3 minutes ago, Sis said:

I heard bluetooth was reinstated for a minute so Japan could hear CRASH normal edition, but the japanese deluxe edition has not been uploaded correctly as Sweat was missing and now cars have stopped! This is a disaster of nuclear proportions and I have asked the local politicians to come into action? Have you written your governor yet?

If your governor is not sweating yet, then I ask you all to stand up and make him. sweat.

I love that you know the governor, and then fortunately because the car is aren’t working right now and Bluetooth has stopped participating cellular service is not work. There are no more land lines in the entire country. We will rely on paper and pen. Your governor is your instructor, hopefully he’s sweating in the hot heat!

- MIRANDA MAGE 

6 minutes ago, Sis said:

i swear y’all on a different kind of crack :whoopi:

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i swear y’all on a different kind of crack :whoopi:

maybe you can afford yourself the purest crack in the industry miss chorli xbox :flop: but we work ourselves in a SWEAT making ours!

anyways i’m here to add my two cents in on the deluxe cover. 

my question is where is the table of people telling her. yes and no? i think the deluxe is actually pretty eerie and i do like the skewed view where her hair looks like it’s coming at you and her body is more tapered down. i think the big reason for me why this deluxe looks weird is that… she has no volume in her hair!!! it almost looks like she has a shake n go wig in. flat to her head mama.

i feel like the deluxe tracks were part of the original tracklist from a while ago when it had a slightly different sound but then we’re mastered recently - like spinning could seamlessly fit with selfish girl/how can i not know

they are SOOOOO good i’m sorry but i wanna kick beg for you off the tracklist now :teehee: