Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

honestly her merch is kinda always a bit lame, at least the vinyl pulled thru 

fjdhdjdh yeah the paddle and the one hitter are fun but idk the actual apparel kinda feels boring (also why is half of it new shapes merch? :crai: why didn’t they put all that out when the song came out months ago) 

tbh a lot of the scrapped good ones merch capsule was better :et:

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

totally! i think 1 deep cut is great (she should’ve performed no angel at brixton in her devil costume) but people expecting half of xcx world etc is just so unrealistic.

honestly anything from xcx world is ridiculous, she's obviously traumatized by that album... but yeah i'd die for a true romance song 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just now, Ceremonials said:

honestly anything from xcx world is ridiculous, she's obviously traumatized by that album... but yeah i'd die for a true romance song 

the most realistic is girls night out and even THAT'S unrealistic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

will honestly be happy w whatever she performs (she kills live no matter the song, i absolutely went off and screamed my head off to even my least fav songs she performed on charli tour), but do hope for a few from HIFN bc i love that record and she never got to tour it, obvs. we know she's doing visions (yay!) but i've been dying to dance to anthems live since it came out, so cathartic, and i'd love to see pink diamond, detonate, and party 4 u in there too. 

aOaIzH2.gif

also can i just say. taking a half hour to listen to the instrumentals was such a good idea, it makes me appreciate every song so much more :defeated:

the pull my body down vocal chops in crash/constant repeat are so fun, i completely just did not notice those before :toofloppy:

35 minutes ago, andruexcx said:

you guys…..if she plays Focus tomorrow……im going to LOSE IT and ASCEND

charli singing I'M FOCUSED ON YOU, YOU'RE ALL ON ME TOO outsold the entirety of focus.mp3 i know i'm in the minority but i never got the hype for that song...

edit: nvm i just relistened maybe it's a bop :toofloppy:

16 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

will honestly be happy w whatever she performs (she kills live no matter the song, i absolutely went off and screamed my head off to even my least fav songs she performed on charli tour), but do hope for a few from HIFN bc i love that record and she never got to tour it, obvs. we know she's doing visions (yay!) but i've been dying to dance to anthems live since it came out, so cathartic, and i'd love to see pink diamond, detonate, and party 4 u in there too. 

she technically did get to tour it :awkney:

emphasis on technically

it was more of a pre-crash era tour though rather than a proper hifn tour

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

30 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

the way she probably hates 90% of hifn now :trisha: 

like obviously a lot of her songs are about relationships but hifn was veeeery specific and public

as long as she does Pink Diamond live, I'll be happy

negAbhB.png

unpopular opinion but…

Spoiler

i'd temporarily trade vroom vroom for a girls night out slot on the setlist, it's kinda getting overdone tbh just like marina doing i am not a robot on every single concert 

37 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

XCX World is her ARTPOP

negAbhB.png