Fluorine

Charli XCX

53 minutes ago, brandon said:

she is such a troll

Lmao when it turns out she’s asking so she can sue everyone who responds with links :hillary:

47 minutes ago, brandon said:

half of the links below that tweet are like random compilations with xcx world + like 25 random demos 

like y’all come on we have the tracklist :crossed: the creativity has gotten out of control, give the girl what she wants not your fanmade tracklists

i mean we technically don't have an official tracklist since it was never finalized to that point... but also we have a good baseline which i know is what you mean etc etc

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

50 minutes ago, brandon said:

half of the links below that tweet are like random compilations with xcx world + like 25 random demos 

like y’all come on we have the tracklist :crossed: the creativity has gotten out of control, give the girl what she wants not your fanmade tracklists

I mean if we're going by her word there was never a tracklist and it was never called xcx world

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i mean we technically don't have an official tracklist since it was never finalized to that point... but also we have a good baseline which i know is what you mean etc etc

ya u get me, maybe not like an actual finalized tracklist but just like the songs that actually got sent to get mixed/mastered for release and not like.. tko, paris, our boyfriend, etc etc :crai:

6 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

@Dima im not sure you're involved with this or can say but I take it the label is pretty happy with this era? It seems that the streams may be lacking but the pure sales are good?

Her label is satisfied with results, it’s her best era with sales, they used good and smart strategy. They believed in Crash and they are still working on promotion 

1 minute ago, Dima said:

Her label is satisfied with results, it’s her best era with sales, they used good and smart strategy. They believed in Crash and they are still working on promotion 

thats so good to hear!

like can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this thread is a few months under a decade old and the amount of music we have gotten from her and the journey as a whole has been such a wild ride and im so proud of her like truly not many artists get to have a journey like this when they're on a major label and i really speaks to her resiliency as an artist and her work ethic. Idk not to be corny but I feel like i've grown up with her since finding her in 2012, it feels so good to watch her have this great moment i'm truly so proud!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

like can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this thread is a few months under a decade old and the amount of music we have gotten from her and the journey as a whole has been such a wild ride and im so proud of her like truly not many artists get to have a journey like this when they're on a major label and i really speaks to her resiliency as an artist and her work ethic. Idk not to be corny but I feel like i've grown up with her since finding her in 2012, it feels so good to watch her have this great moment i'm truly so proud!!!!!!

i resonate with this so hard