Fluorine

Charli XCX

52 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

23 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

omg it's taking so much time to download from that spreadsheet

i wish i could make a quick masterpost for you but then i'd have to download each one individually too :bebe:

i mean i have unreleased stuff but i have them upscaled to m4a and they're all tagged differently and it's a whole thing

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i wish i could make a quick masterpost for you but then i'd have to download each one individually too :bebe:

i mean i have unreleased stuff but i have them upscaled to m4a and they're all tagged differently and it's a whole thing

I've started on 2014 demos, now I'm finally on 2015

1 hour ago, Waterfall said:

talking about XCX World tracklists... I think any 2015-17 song she made for that album makes sense to be on an XCX World tracklist but some people's tracklists be like

1. 1999

2. Bounce

3. Strobelight

4. Blame it on your love

5. Mow that Lawn

6. Taxi

7. Beach Hut in Hawaii

8. Girls Night Out

9. 5 In The Morning

10. Next Life

exactly 😭 😭 

i love the creativity and i get adding tracks from the time period but like, if you’re going for accuracy, - even though we don’t have a definitive tracklist - we know what songs got sent to be mixed/mastered 

anyways i just use 

Spoiler

come to my party 

gno (ft tyni & pete tong) 

good girls 

no angel 

taxi (i know this one wasn’t supposed to make it and didn’t get sent for mixing/mastering, but, come on)

down like woah

die 4

i wanna be with you

can you hear me

waterfall

queen lizzy 

after the afterparty 

hey boy hey girl/round & round/etc have a place in my vroom vroom sessions album but idk they don’t quite fit the vibe of xcx world for me 

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

exactly 😭 😭 

i love the creativity and i get adding tracks from the time period but like, if you’re going for accuracy, - even though we don’t have a definitive tracklist - we know what songs got sent to be mixed/mastered 

anyways i just use 

Hide contents

come to my party 

good girls 

no angel 

taxi (i know this one wasn’t supposed to make it and didn’t get sent for mixing/mastering, but, come on)

down like woah

die 4

i wanna be with you

can you hear me

waterfall

queen lizzy 

after the afterparty 

hey boy hey girl/round & round/etc have a place in my vroom vroom sessions album but idk they don’t quite fit the vibe of xcx world for me 

I use the same XCX tracklist as you, except I have boys right before ATAP

Just now, National Anthem said:

Once again can someone link me to or DM me Enough feat. G-Eazy please <3

https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/1112/demo - enough.mp3

2 hours ago, lovesick said:

i'm curious as to why you guys think xcx world would be such a bad move for charli's career... it's not like n1a and pop 2 gave her any hits and this album was the beginning of her hyperpop era. i feel like the making of this album was very important for her even if she didn't get to release it. at this point in time though i dont think it would be a great move to release the album even as a mixtape. we already have it! let's move on and focus on the amazing things she's doing right now

N1A and Pop 2 gave her no hits but they did turn Charli into a critical darling and basically paved the way for Charli, HIFN and Crash, cause it showed her label that even though Charli couldn't get a hit she could still get critical recognition which is just as important as charts (if not more IMO).

Releasing XCX World would've probably been a bad move THEN, but releasing it now as a mixtape just to make some money off of it or give it to us would be cute especially since SOPHIE worked on it so maybe it would be nice to pay homage to her that way IDK. 

since we’re all sharing this is my XCX World track list (it’s not much different than others on here)

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Bounce 

4. No Angel

5. I Wanna Be With U

6. Good Girls

7. Miami

8. Taxi

9. Boys

10. The One I Die For

11. Can You Hear Me?

12. Down Like Woah

13. Waterfall

14. After The Afterparty

negAbhB.png

How to download everything at once from the spreadsheet:

Windows Only.

Install Internet Download Manager: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

When it opens hit File > Run Site Grabber

1.Grabber Project Name: Doesn't Matter

Start page/address: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

Project Template: Custom Settings

Hit next.

2. Select "All files to the following folder", hit browse, and select where you want the songs to download to. Hit next.

3. Select "Explore the specified number of link levels" 

Enter 2 in the first box and 2 in the second.

Check "Ignore Popup Windows" and "Explore all sites within the main domain" Hit next.

4.Hit next again. It will now start looking for all the downloadable content on the website. This will take awhile.

5. When it's done on the left open "Other Sites" -> charlixcx.neocities.org -> unreleased.

6. Go into each of these folders and select all of the songs, right click, and hit check all selected files. 

7. When you're done with this at the top left, hit the little green play button that says "Start Downloading the checked files" It will start downloading the master post. Enjoy baguettes. 

Since we're sharing our dream tracklist for XCX3 (or XCX World), here's my favorite version:

Spoiler

1 - Come To My Party

2 - Bounce (ft Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

3 - Good Girls

4 - Party Party (umru Version)

5 - Why You're Looking At Me? (SOPHIE Demo)

6 - Lucy Liu

7 - Girls Night Out

8 - Queen Lizzy

9 - No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)

10 - Liquor

11 - Down Like Woah

12 - Die 4

13 - Can You Hear Me?

14 - Waterfall

15 - I Wanna Be With You

16 - After the Afterparty (ft Lil Yachty)

Possible other tracks:

TKO

Up N Down

Daddy Knows

Round & Round

Ride

wtf she has so many AMAZING unreleaseds ugh

Yes, 16 tracks. But I'm pretty sure that would be cohesive and extremely good for parties!

She could release an EP called "Party" with

1. Come To My Party, 2. Party Party, 3. Party 4 U, 4. Afterparty (Interlude), 5. Party's Never Over and 6. After the Afterparty

1 minute ago, v1town said:

She could release an EP called "Party" with

1. Come To My Party, 2. Party Party, 3. Party 4 U, 4. Afterparty (Interlude), 5. Party's Never Over and 6. After the Afterparty

I wonder if she likes to party

43 minutes ago, brandon said:

exactly 😭 😭 

anyways i just use 

Hide contents

come to my party 

good girls 

no angel 

down like woah

die 4

i wanna be with you

can you hear me

waterfall

queen lizzy 

after the afterparty 

putting boys in the place of taxi works pretty fine (i like to add paris before it because it adds a bop after midtempo no angel and before the downtempo boys + down like woah)

3 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

i wanna be with u is the ONLY perfect closer to xcx world, change my mind

after the afterparty :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

xcx world would’ve tanker if it was her 3rd album. the album would’ve been gorgeous but the geepee were not ready to pay attention to that style of music in 2016. she would’ve flopped and been stuck in label hell for ages. she was right to discard it and move onto the mixtapes, they helped to further cement her artistry and gain a ton of critical & fan goodwill

OAjeWdG.jpg?1