Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, Sis said:

Oh my god SWEAT was just played AFTER Miranda came out AFTER she performed Boom Clap and AFTER she announced Japan tour crazy wild SHIT you wish you were there!

I'm sad that she hasn't performed Royals, Taxi,  I Love It, Waterfall and Queen Lizzy yet @Theprettyymess

PS: it played while there was a little pause and the bell rang and the gays could have a little leak at the urinals & a little peek if they want to and if they wanted to smell a popper but then they would have missed SWEAT playing over the stereo but HEY to each their own and I bet they wouldn't even know the words to the song!

She played the pandora me remix while the monitors in the back showed off the upcoming collection. Miranda was there to offer cookies and milk 

could've replaced boys/boom clap/1999 with some true romance classics but honestly i don't wanna complain, it's fun either way

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Motopapi said:

could've replaced boys/boom clap/1999 with some true romance classics but honestly i don't wanna complain, it's fun either way

wasn’t she planning a true romance anniversary tour that was ruined by COVID :noparty: here’s to hoping she’s saving it for that if it ever happens because imagine :shh2:

sgopYhV.gif

She’s doing boom clap but not selfish girl?:wtf:out of all the times I’ve seen her live I’ve managed to escape a boom clap performance:oprah2:why Charles WHY, it’s her comfort song, the one she does when she thinks she’s gonna flop:bebe:

giphy.gif

Do we know if the Crash tour merch will be sold on her website?:defeated:

As someone who will probably never see her live (or she wont tour in my part of the world 😭

I need the merch. :oprah:

Instagram.com/y1anni

1 hour ago, LoveIsReligion said:

remember in 2016/17, there was a picture of a small house that looks like she's filming MV? and people were assuming it was for come to my party music video? i wonder what was that about.

wasn’t that for the Nasty Cherry documentary? 😭