Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

self titled wasn't her sellout era but she damn well played boom clap, 1999 and i love it 

she got that festival mentality going on and it's really limiting her live performance potential tbh, it's either that or she really enjoys performing these songs bc there's no way that crowd is full of locals 

3 hours ago, xcx said:

I’m okay with 1999 and boom clap being played, but I really really really do not like Boys. Like easily her worst released song if you ask me :bebe:

1999 is a bop :true:

But overall the setlist is good and she killed that show :nails:

could you really think of a better excuse? i mean i got hit by a tsunami

Spoiler

no but it's horrible :true:

tbh the snippet of the "noise" demo makes more sense because it literally sounds like a commercial song

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I really like 1999 and Boom Clap is cute but I wish I love it replaced Boys. But the setlist is still good and Charli is a great performer so I don't care that much.

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Remember when everyone bullied her during the Charli tour and she added I Got It to the set list

We should do it again and get at least one of these: Lipgloss/Roll With Me/Girls Night Out/No Angel/Track 10/Anthems thx

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

she did do New Shapes, one of the best live songs if you ask me. she was amazing last night. my fav songs she played was Lightning, Baby, New Shapes, and Crash and Good Ones. the choreo fron each music video coming into the live performance, she did GREAT