Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

everyone drags me for hating charli (2019 )  but she was literally making the worst music in her entire career in 2018 

Not when Rain Over London, Liquor, Ice Cold, Next Life, Mona Lisa, Purpose, Would You, Ride, White Dress and more were made in 2018. :true:

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, TheBoss said:

Not when Rain Over London, Liquor, Ice Cold, Next Life, Mona Lisa, Purpose, Would You, Ride, White Dress and more were made in 2018. :true:

she released warm & blame it on your love over liquor, purpose, next life, would you, white dress, mona lisa, I'M DONE

it's just unfathomable

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, TheBoss said:

Some of the songs are fine, but she had more significant moments as a songwriter in other years !! like i want to know what was being slipped in her drink during 2013/14. Im still bitter she gave away same old love 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I honestly really like Charli and think is a bomb album, I like all of her other projects better, but people so just too much on it, there's a lot of stellar tracks on there! :true:

8nl2OpX.png

21 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

everyone drags me for hating charli (2019 )  but she was literally making the worst music in her entire career in 2018 

no you're so right, her music in 2018 was either commercial pop or literal fuckin garbage

3 hours ago, zaddyxcx said:

Low key I was scared she wouldn’t do it. Seems like the crowd enjoyed it from the clips I’ve seen, as they should!!

Not at all, I think it's such a club song and it's soon to become her most streamed song ever lol I'd take it before Boom Clap, 1999 and Boys 800th performance anytime, but yeah

8nl2OpX.png