Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

IWBWY produced by david guetta is better than IWBWY produced by sophie:usrs:

Wait this is tea actually!

That one should’ve been released instead of Dirty Sexy Money tbh

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

True Angels 

I asked Miranda and it's not okay to leak that yet! It's her Japanese tour droplet with a cover of Sweat for the victims of the 2022 bluetooth outage & car crash accident.

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

true romance is a good album, very of its time and quirky (and distinctly charli) but not her best album. 

also i stand by my belief that taking 1999, bioyl and white mercedes off of self-titled makes it a much better album 

IM YOUR INSTRUCTOR 

IM GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT

DO YOU LIKE IT BABY

BANG YA HEAD AGAINST THE BED

SWEAT

mod note: user has been warned for this post 

Edited by admin
Please do not spam a thread by making the same post repeatedly.

the fact that 2/3 of my dream charli leaks are being sold rn (lucy liu and green money with im done being the third) just make sense with my full fantasy tbh. im sure a nice person will buy them and leak it right away :toofloppy:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

N1A > Charli > Sucker > Crash > True Romance (including the mixtapes) > Pop 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hifn

New Shapes has been the best song on Crash since it was a single and Good Ones is also still top 3, while Lightning and UTKM are the worst ones

Warm top 3 on Charli, one of her best released songs, and better than anything on hifn

No, I'm not trolling, and honorable mention: the sweaty japanese miranda bluetooth car crash disaster tour posts are funny

I feel like I'm giving evalion a run for their money with this but they have tea 90% of the time :xgiggle:

2 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

i think charli is a really bad album, extremely not cohesive and with a lot of rejects/songs that make no sense

it blows my mind how people think it's her magnum opus or one of her best works its genuinely bad aside from a few songs 

3 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Not at the moment, But when I workout I should…

not the dad jokes omgggg but its kind of wholesome