Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

i think charli is a really bad album, extremely not cohesive and with a lot of rejects/songs that make no sense

it blows my mind how people think it's her magnum opus or one of her best works its genuinely bad aside from a few songs 

I agree, I always felt it like it was a disaster especially with the hellish 1999 era along with the fact bioyl + 1999 are super out of place. it's just not a very good album overall

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’m your instructor 

I’m gonna make you sweat 

I’m your instructor 

Get you ready to sweat 

Sis, it’s not giving what you think it’s giving. I’m all for this era and the album, but sweats an off-cut for a reason 

also if you really want, just go to the bree

https://rb.gy/j7lwyu 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

'how i'm feeling now' is her most cohesive body of work, it has a perfect flow from the very begininng to the very end and you can't replace any track without ruining it

agreed with gone, overrated and boring af, danny l harle remix ate tho

4 hours ago, KillForLove said:

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Hide contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

number 1 angel is better than pop 2

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

59 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Sis, it’s not giving what you think it’s giving. I’m all for this era and the album, but sweats an off-cut for a reason 

also if you really want, just go to the bree

https://rb.gy/j7lwyu 

It's not the original studio version file, it's just a fan made file that someone created joining different clips. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i don’t want to be one of those annoying people buttttt i really really want to get my charli unreleased sorted today so does anyone know where i can find a masterpost or something? :w8ing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

i think charli is a really bad album, extremely not cohesive and with a lot of rejects/songs that make no sense

it blows my mind how people think it's her magnum opus or one of her best works its genuinely bad aside from a few songs 

This isn’t unpopular though-many of us feel the same 💀

39 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

other than cloud aura I can’t imagine the reasoning behind this :biblio:

There’s nothing wrong with Cloud Aura-its a tribute to Eve and Gwen Stefani and flows with the album.