Fluorine

Charli XCX

HCINKWINRN might be my fav song off of CRASH. The interpolation is done So wel it's so catchy. Love a song title that's long as fuck for no reason too. In only a week time Move Me became my most streamed song in 2022, but HCINKWINRN's creeping up there.

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

HCINKWINRN might be my fav song off of CRASH. The interpolation is done So wel it's so catchy. Love a song title that's long as fuck for no reason too. In only a week time Move Me became my most streamed song in 2022, but HCINKWINRN's creeping up there.

******* TASTE

literally me but throw in Sorry If I Hurt You, too, and there you have it. This album is pure crack, god help me for Ramadan bc idk how im not gonna play this for the next month :oprah:

Instagram.com/y1anni

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

It's not the original studio version file, it's just a fan made file that someone created joining different clips. 

I mean, I knew it wasn’t the original, but honestly, to me, it does the job. I’ve put it onto my album, just for continuity. Honestly, it’s not a great song, but this edit does the job if you get what I mean

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

The self-titled slander is so vicious, while it defo isn’t her magnum opus, it isn’t her worst album either, like really?

She fed us Next Level Charli, Gone, Cross You Out, Warm, Thoughts, Silver Cross and Shake It all on one album and y’all think it’s her worst?:wtf:clean your ears

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

number 1 angel is better than pop 2

that’s not unpopular :awkney:

the REVERSE is unpopular (at least among charli fans)

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

'how i'm feeling now' is her most cohesive body of work, it has a perfect flow from the very begininng to the very end and you can't replace any track without ruining it

you’re absolutely correct :true:

7 hours ago, paradiso said:

true romance is a good album, very of its time and quirky (and distinctly charli) but not her best album. 

also i stand by my belief that taking warm, bioyl and cross you out off of self-titled makes it a much better album 

:true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, KillForLove said:

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

i have a few lol

-The mythology surrounding xcx world is way more interesting than the music itself, and is the main reason why those otherwise ok songs are relevant. I barely revisit it aside from IWBWU and CYHM. 

-the official p4u and no angel suck

-secret and trophy age vv ep so much

-the first half of crash (if we replace BFY w ag/vernon remix) probably has Charli’s best 6 or so track run.

- the midpoint of lightning is the exact moment Crash falls apart, and every song after that is bad.

-Charli needs extensive vocal lessons, and seems to be taking em. shes been performing with less autotune and sounds way better.

I really hate that she’s included boys, boom clap & 1999 on the setlist :oprah3: I know she needs some of her hits but I’m certain there’s not a single person who is buying a ticket to see Charli just to see her perform Boys

10 hours ago, KillForLove said:

whats an unpopular charli opinion you guys have?

Reveal hidden contents

mine is that I don't get the hype for Gone, I dont think its bad, but i think its very mid in her discography. I also don't people who say its one of her best videos.

idk if it's unpopular or not but self titled contains charli's most insufferable vocals in her whole career

11 hours ago, viktoria said:

true romance is her weakest album 

LividHeavenlyDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Maybe it's because you don't have a "True Romance" in your real life. Go get a copy and fulfill that hole in your life, sis. "Grins" is dedicated for you.

z445hpI.png

4 minutes ago, xcxc said:

So are we getting a Japanese bonus track or nah

Yes, it's confirmed to be Sweat (Miranda's Version)

Spoiler

if anything it's going to be just remixes

3 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

Maybe it's because you don't have a "True Romance" in your real life. Go get a copy and fulfill that whole in your life, sis. "Grins" is dedicated for you.

get her jade

17 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

Maybe it's because you don't have a "True Romance" in your real life. Go get a copy and fulfill that whole in your life, sis. "Grins" is dedicated for you.

i know this is a joke but i haven't even had a true romance and i acknowledge that it was her best album (until crash)

say it like it is - @viktoria needs q-tips :oop2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, Dima said:

The snippets are original songs, before it was “mixed” and “trolled” by umru

Is "Green Money In a Briefcase" somehow tied to today's leak-situation, since both snippets of both songs came about through the live UMRU sets?

I can't recognize the name of the leak site mentioned in the snippet. :crai:

z445hpI.png