Fluorine

Charli XCX

Might be stupid to ask, but thought I’d give it a shot

the Drive Fast acapella l*aked a while ago, and according to wiki, it’s a cut from crash. Has anyone done a Crash-esque version of it? I know LMA did one, in her more hyper pop style

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

14 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thank you :heart: I made sure the chorus sounded as punchy as it needed to sound :makeup: 

king can u pls link me to your mix? :heart: I

Instagram.com/y1anni

I was organizing my 2018-2019 unreleased and afterwards, I compared it to the masterpost, and I have a couple questions if anyone cares about this picky kind of stuff lol:

Spoiler

1. Isn’t there really only one version of White Dress? I mean, the first leaked “demo” ends so abruptly and the full version basically ended up being a loop so I always kind of assumed that BloomForYou essentially just leaked a “snippet” without telling us and we really only have the one unedited version that leaked afterwards?

2. Aren’t there two versions of Next Life? We got one the day all those 2018 songs leaked and then a second version from 1000Times shortly after (or so I thought). The only real difference is like, a two-second intro in the second version but still, the person who initially leaked all those 2018 songs didn’t seem to leak anything that was edited so I assumed they were two different albeit very similar versions? Plus someone said they had different mixing but I can’t tell lol.

3. Is there a reason we call the two versions of Purpose a demo and a final? I noticed that the second leaked version was titled both “final” and “demo 2” when it was uploaded to dbree but the “demo 2” file (seemingly an OG file) opens up as “mix 1” on iTunes lol so I’m confused. The two leaked versions are pretty similar so wouldn’t it just make sense to refer to them as versions 1 and 2? That’s what I personally do with songs such as Liquor and Ride since there isn’t any real reason to conclude that one version is more final than the other? This is just a matter of personal opinion really but curious what you guys think!

Also, still really want an edit of one of the slime photos for a cover art if anyone has one :wub:

1 hour ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Might be stupid to ask, but thought I’d give it a shot

the Drive Fast acapella l*aked a while ago, and according to wiki, it’s a cut from crash. Has anyone done a Crash-esque version of it? I know LMA did one, in her more hyper pop style

I wouldn't trust the wiki I highly doubt its crash era lmao, it sounds like a half baked Charli outtake she forget she made / was supposed to be a verse for a feature or something

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 hour ago, BlackTulip74 said:

The absolute grip she has had on my iTunes library 🥰🥵1-DE65831-151-A-4-BB8-8-EC3-5-F5-CBF69-D

can you share the true romance cover pls?

bIZyMFi.gif

On 3/13/2022 at 1:41 PM, OverYourHead said:

something bout the way you

Hide contents

HOLD

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b2yic9jslknk7xh80f5k

MY

BODY

TIGHT

EVEN THOUGH MINE ALWAYS LIES

charli-xcx-dancing.gif

I absolutely adore Move Me but I still prefer the lyrics I thought she was singing here:clapback:

giphy.gif